Chapter Three, What In The World?

Sharon is getting the breakfast mess all cleaned up. She looked out her kitchen window and noticed it was another beautiful day. She noticed her husband finishing up their Barn. Jewel was running outside like a wild animal.
"I wonder how much havoc two children would be?" Sharon asked herself.
Sharon washed up her dishes and pulled out Jewel's school books for their first official day of home schooling. Jewel barreled through the front door with her pink rubber boots on.
"Boots off babes, it's time for class." Said Sharon pointing at the empty kitchen chair.
Jewel and Sharon sat around the kitchen table for about three hours, learning about simple mathematics and English studies. Sharon homeschooled Jewel since their days in Toronto, for it suited her daughter's needs.
"Time for recess". Clapped Sharon.
Jewel ran back outside to help her father with a project.
"Daddy what are you doing?" Asked Jewel watching her dad.
"I'm making a goat pen, our goats are being delivered tomorrow." Said Raymond swinging his hammer.
Raymond noticed his daughter was wandering away from the house towards an over grown pathway that led over the hill.
"Don't go that way JEWEL!" Hollered Raymond.
Jewel was inquisitive as to what was beyond that overgrown path.
"Why? What's down the hill?" Inquired Jewel.
"A small Creek, a bunch of fields and trails. I don't need you getting lost." Scorned Raymond.
Jewel decided to go run around and play on the old tire swing.
"Dinner is ready!" Shouted Sharon out of their front door. Tonight's menu was Spaghetti and garlic bread. Jewel glanced back at her hardworking father.
"Good ahead honey, I will be right in." Panted Raymond stretching his back.
Jewel ran back to the house to wash up and help with dinner. Spaghetti and garlic bread were on the menu, for Sharon was dying to try her homemade Spaghetti sauce recipe and homemade garlic bread.
"Please taste good " Sharon thought to herself while fixing everyone's plates.
Sharon served Jewel her plate of Spaghetti,  and turned to gaze at her hard working husband through the kitchen window. She loved watching her husband work hard to achieve his dreams. She snapped back to reality and noticed her husband was waving at her from the little goat pen. She waved back at him, but noticed a dark figure standing a few feet behind him, in the treeline. Terrified, Sharon ripped open the window and yelled at her husband through the screen.
"RAYMOND..SOMETHING'S BEHIND YOU!!" she Hollered with fear.
Confused, Raymond quickly turned around but saw nobody there. Sharon could no longer see the figure either. Raymond shrugged his shoulders and barged through the front door with no care in the world.
"Supper looks delicious!" Said Raymond with hunger pains.
The Marone family say their evening prayers before they dine into their feast before them. Sharon walked downstairs from tucking Jewel into bed, and walked into the kitchen to find Raymond holding an open bottle of wine, with two full glasses of baby duck.
"Honey what is all this for?" Asked Sharon all puzzled.
"Oh you know.. a celebration."  Said Raymond all proud and thankful.
"To our new Lives! " cheered Raymond lifting his glass.
"To our homestead!" Cheered Sharon raising her glass.
The couple toast their new start, and finished with a kiss and the usual ass grab by Raymond.
"Oh you." Winked Sharon.
"So guess what else I found in our attic?" Said Raymond to his wife.
"Well besides the symbol and candles... what?" Asked Sharon all confused.
"I found this board game looking thing while I made the other discovery." Said Raymond with interest and curiosity.
Raymond pulled out the board game from the counter behind him and placed it on the round kitchen table. He opened the box filled burning curiosity.
"Ouiji board...." whispered Sharon reading the box.
Sharon's stomach sank, head filled with mixed emotions. A part of her wants nothing to do with the game, but another part of her is filled with curiosity.
"So do you want to play babe?" Asked Raymond.
"Well...I don't know.." mumbled Sharon.
"Oh come on Sharon, it's just for fun." Pried Raymond.
"Well... alright." Whispered Sharon.
Sharon and Raymond grabbed a couple white candles that they had found from the attic, and lit them with a match. The began their "game".
Raymond opened up the board game and quickly wiped the dust off. The letters were looking faded and the planchette was rather chipped. Sharon swore she heard whispers come from the board.
"I think we ask questions while keeping out hands on the planchette." Explained Raymond.
"Is there anyone here?" Called Sharon to the quiet house.
The planchette didn't budge.
"Did we intrude on your land?"Shouted Raymond to the quiet room.
The couple sat at their table in complete silence. Suddenly the planchette moved in chaotic circles, while their hands were still placed on it. Raymond and Sharon were shocked, scared and yet were intrigued. The planchette continued to dance on the board but spelled out two words that gave Raymond and Sharon chills. Chills that would be sent down a person's spine. It spoke "get out."
"What in the hell is this shit Ray?" Asked a very frighten Sharon.
"I..I don't know." Stammered Raymond.
The couple look around their kitchen with a heart full of fear. They quickly dart upstairs to check on their sleeping Jewel.
"Oh thank God she's okay." Whispered Raymond.
The couple went back downstairs to shut off the lights, and started the dishwasher, and made their way back up the stairs to their bedroom.
"I'm gonna take a shower." Said Raymond.
Raymond's short brown hair looked sweaty, and he looked burnt out from the labour he had done today. Sharon went ahead and started his shower and provided her husband with clean boxers and a fresh muscle shirt. Sharon loved it when her husband wore them.
"Babe you are so good to me." Said Raymond, bending over kissing his wife on her forehead.
"We take care of each other.. it's what husband and wives do." Said Sharon admiring her husband.
Raymond undressed himself and climbed in the shower .
"Get in here you." Teased Raymond with the white shower curtain  pulled back.
Sharon undressed herself and climbed in the bathtub to shower with her husband. The two make out until Raymond grew hard. He bends Sharon over in the tub and takes her right there. As the couple were about to climax, they heard a loud bang on their bathroom door. With haste, Sharon hopped out of the tub and threw her silk robe on. Her soaked hair dripped on her robe. She opened the door to find nobody there. And it wasn't Jewel, for she was still in her slumber.