Chapter Fourteen, Trickster

Sharon woke up on a Sunday morning brewing a big pot of coffee, and tidying her home for when the paranormal team arrived at noon. The kitchen was clean enough to please Sharon so she moved onto the living room, making sure the room was neat and orderly. She noticed Jewel's barbie dolls were carefully placed onto the couch.
"I see you were playing with the dollies Isabel. But next time please put them away?" Sharon asked the empty living room.
Raymond busted through the door, dancing and whisteling while carrying three glass bottles of cow's milk to the kitchen.
"Oh Ray I see we have milk now!" She miles at her hard working husband.
"It's so quiet without the kids isn't it?" Asked Sharon with a smile.
"Makes me want to go for a quick ride with you." Snickered Raymond, leading his wife out the front door to the horse pasture.
For a couple hours, Sharon and Raymond galloped a few laps around their open pasture, until Raymond checked his watch and realized it was now after eleven.
"Well babe, I need to shower. Let's get these saddles off the horses shall we?" Asked Raymond, glancing at his wife.
So the couple slowly made their way to the barn with their saddles. Sharon carefully hung hers on the wall while Raymond flung his to the far corner of the stable.
Raymond looked over to find his wife slowly un doing her pink plaid shirt. Her white lace bra was now in full view.
"What are you doing?" Smiled Raymond.
"Well now that we have a few minutes, we can..well...you know.." Winked Sharon, with her hands slowly sliding down to her jeans button.
Raymond stood there with a half smile, somewhat biting his lower lip, a bulge growing in the crotch of his wrangler jeans.
Sharon wasted no time and darted towards her husband, knocking him into pile of straw. The two made passionate love, wrapping their arms around each other's naked bodies. Raymond began to penetrate his wife. The harder and faster he moved, the louder she had got. The couple were about to climax, until Raymond's ferrying tools were hurled towards them. Sharon screamed with immense fear, while her husband sat their naked and mind blown. He didn't know what just happened to them while they tried to make love. The couple quickly got dressed and ran to the house. They wanted to gather more evidence before the paranormal team arrived again.
"Ready?" Asked Sharon looking at her husband, holding her phone.
"Let's do this!" Said Raymond.
Swiftly and silently, the Marone couple took a few photos of the rooms they "had an experience". A loud knock on their front door interrupted their activities for that afternoon.
"Oh Angelica! I'm glad you guys came back." Greeted Sharon.
"Well thank you for having us back Sharon. Let my team get their laptop and speakers set up, and we will go over the findings." Spoke Angelica with poise and charisma.
"That's fine, let me brew some coffee." Said Sharon with a calm smile.
Ten minutes pads, and the team is ready to go over their gathered evidence. Sharon's stomach, was churning with anxiety.
"So going through all the collected photographs that I had  took, the most active spirit is little Isabel." Said Mathew flipping through the case photos.
"Any signs of the mother Elizabeth?" Asked Raymond with curiosity.
"No. She's here, but she's too terrified to make her precense known in case her husband beats her again." Cut in Angelica.
"What about the native man?" Asked Sharon.
"Actually yes! I caught an apparition of him within the treeline." Added Leanne flipping through the photos to find her evidence. Leanne quickly searched her file folder for her photograph.
"Oh here we go... I forgot I had printed it off for you." Said Leanne in her soft voice.
Sharon smiled at the photo, for there he stood in the tree line. Looking as strong and handsome as ever.
"But I need to ask. Which one of you played with the ouiji board?" Pressed Angelica with a look of irritation.
Raymond and Sharon looked at each other, and lowered their heads with shame. Sharon's heart raced, and stomach bubbled.
"I...I did. But in my defence... I... I never believed in the paranormal." Stuttered Sharon with tears pooling in her beautiful green eyes.
Seth stood up from the couch and paced the living room for a couple seconds. Then he lost it.
"Are you freaking stupid? Have you lost your damn minds? Do you not even know the dangers?" Fired off Seth, with boiling anger flashing in his deep sea eyes.
"Seth McGregor! That's enough!" Shouted Angelica, making Seth back down like a submissive dog.
"Come on Seth,  you need to cool off." Motioned Leanne, as she headed out the front door.
"Ouiji boards are super dangerous. They open a door to a whole different realm that can be a brute to close forever. You cannot ever use it again, so in order to make sure of it, I'm going to take the board with me. I know a ritual to close the door." Warned Angelica.
Raymond walked to the kitchen and grabbed the board from the big kitchen drawer.
"Thank you Raymond." Spoke Angelica with gentleness.
"I have a question. Did you capture any evidence of Edward Cuttingham?" Asked Sharon wiping a stray tear from her eye.
Angelica stood silently for a moment, and searched for the proper answer to give to the Marone family.
"I'm sorry you guys... but... no we didn't. " Said Angelica.
"What do you mean No?!" Shouted Sharon, her face turned tomato red with anger.
"Ma'am we captured no evidence of this entity. We're sorry." Said Mathew standing in front of Sharon.
"You say you're a psychic? I call BULLSHIT! That evil monster has not left us alone since the end of the first month we've been here. It has been hell Angelica! Hell! I highly doubt you even know what it's like to experience the torment of something not of this earth!" Spat Sharon of pure hatred and anger.
"Sharon I need you to please calm down. For your sake and ours. Spirits are sneaky tricksters, and will only make themselves known if they want to. This guy is just not wanting to appear to me." Said Angelica firmly.
"Well you said you could see him! You saw him beat and rape his own daughter!" Boomed Raymond with his deep gruff voice.
"I can see the past events that occurred in this house. Everything I touch an object, or a wall... the scene appears in my head. But he did not leave any evidence behind." Sighed Angelica tugging at her cheek bones.
"Well then what will happen if the demon comes back? You just gonna not do fuck all?" Demanded Sharon, stepping face to face with Angelica.
"If the demon comes back, we come back Sharon. You need to grasp the fact that my team caught no evidence of Mister Cunningham!" Barked Angelica, dominance through her vocal cords.
Sharon scowled at Angelica, filled with rage, filled with anger, and filled with anxiety about the entire situation. She just wanted to be free of it all.
"Like I just said Sharon. This one is a trickster. We will keep in touch." Waved Angelica , as she Bustled out the front door with her team, and drove off.