Chapter TwentyFour - Two Guys In One Day

BETH POV

When a CJ dude came in i thought something bad was going to happy i said to Tim and he agreed then Brooke said all that stuff i agree with it all I'm not being mean but i get were she's coming from she don't want any one else who loves him get hurt like he did when we walked in i saw two boards full well one and a bit so i guessed the one with like nothing on was Tims bond and Brooke set the guy up for us i was so surprised.

"Get suited up K-Mark five minuets" She said smiling so all the boys got suited up.

"Brooke"I shouted over she looked up

"Yeah" She said helping Leland with his vest

"Come over here" I said so she walked over

"Everything Okay"She asked

"Yeah i was just wondering did you do all of that on the bored"I asked pointing to the bored

"Yeah Le helped with the second bond which is" She said "Tims Bond" We both shouted and everyone laughed

"Shut up not my fault my guys don't come and fill shit in" Tim said walking out and us following  out the door Big Daddy did the prayer and we were off to K-Mart we waited and we saw him pull in we let Brooke go and she got her phone pretending to show him a picture when we all got him Leland got him in handcuffs.

BROOKE POV

When he was caught him and we went to get Tims bond i got a phone call off my phone of the co-signer while Duane Lee Dog and Beth where taking the other guy to the jail.

----Phone call----

"Hello is Brooke or Tim there" She asked

"Yes this is Brooke do you have information on  Harold Pickiera " I asked

"Yeah we are both at the Bowling ally across from you I can see you but Harold hasn't yet he is here now quick here's your chance" The co-signer said 

"Okay were on our way"I said

------End of phone call-------------

me Leland and Tim was running over to the bowling ally when we got there we saw him bowling so we made sure his girlfriend the co-signer made his move away from the bowling balls because you don't know what there going to do.

"Freeze hand up where we can see them" Tim said and Leland went to cuff him and we took him outside to search him he ended up having Dope and Ice pipe in him and a flick knife.

"Dude what you gonna do with this brah" I said holding up the flick knife

"I don't know in case i needed it you never know what the streets are like" He said so we just walked back to the SUVs.

DOG POV

Beth Duane Lee and Me was taking Patryk to the car when Tim Brooke and Leland ran off wow Brooke is as fast as Youngblood and Leland wow but i was pissed off they ran away where the fuck are they going i thought.

"Where the fuck they going" I said

"I don't know" Beth said

"To a bush probably" Duane Lee said 

"Shut up Brah" I said

then they was walking back with some guy in Handcuffs i was confused.

"No need to thank me" Brooke said laughing

"Did you catch him and who is he" I asked pissed off

"He is Harold Pickiera and Yes i did catch him" Brooke said

"And she caught Patryk" Leland said so we put the guys in the cars and went to the jail. then we all decided to go back to Duane Lee's and Leland's and Brooke's apartment i cant wait till she see's what we did for her even Leland don't know i think she will like it.