Chapter 4

~(Y/N) POV~

I ran out of the car and grabbed my suitcases and ran into the house to my vacation room. "Wow! It's still big as I remember it." I say to myself since I was the only one in my room. I started unpacking and set my suitcases next to the door so I can remember where they are. I walk down stairs to see my mom checking out the kitchen as usual. "Hey mom can I go walk around town? I know the people here so you won't have worry as much!" I ask hoping she would say yes. "Yeah I'm fine with that and make sure to tell them we said hi. Alright?" I nod my head and run out the door with my camera around my neck. I saw the pizza place and went there to see Kiki and Jennie hoping they would remember me. I opened the door and saw Kiki working as usually and Jennie sitting at a table with her friends. "Hi Kiki! Hi Jennie!" I say with a big smile on my face and Jennie's friends looked at me while Kiki and Jennie gave me smiles back. "Hey (Y/N)! No long no time see heh?" Jennie says walking to me for a hug. "Hey it's been forever since I seen you guys!" I say while hugging her back. "Hey (Y/N) it's good to see you again." Kiki says waving at me and I waving back. "Yeah you too!" "Jennie you gonna introduce us your friend?" One of Jennie's friends asking nodding towards me. "Oh yeah! Guys this is (Y/N), (Y/N) these are my other friends Sour Cream and Buck Dewy." "Hi nice to meet you!" I say with my always positive attitude. "Yeah you too. You seem really cool, you should hang with us sometime." Sour Cream said and I smiled more. "Yeah! I would love too!" They smiled back and I got a few pictures with them, with permission of course. "Well I'll see you guys later I wanna see my other friends before it gets too dark." I say leaving the pizza shop waving. I saw the Big Donut and ran over opening the door to see Sadie and Lars. "Hey Sadie! Hey Lars!" (Sorry if I spell Lars wrong) "Hey (Y/N)! It's been a while." Sadie says with a happy tone. "Yeah it has!" I look over at Lars and say hi to him again. "Hi Lars!" "Ugh what do you want (Y/N)?" Lars says with a bored exasperation. "Just wanted to see my friends again!" I say still with a smile. "Whatever." Lars says walking to the back room. "He's still the same Lars uh?" I ask walking up to the counter. "Yeah he never really changes honestly." Sadie says giggling. "Mind if I get a few pictures with you?" I ask and she smiled nodding. After taking the pictures I walk off waving bye to go see Pete. "Hey Pete!" I yell running over to the Fry Bits (don't remember what the shop is called :( ). "Oh hey (Y/N) how's it been?" Pete asks. "Everything's been good! What about you?" Pete shrugged his shoulders. "It's been going I guess." "Well down be down I bet life get better! It's what my mom always says." Pete nodded and we took some pictures with his dad and brother too. I head to the beach for more pictures waving bye to them. "Wow Beach City still has yet to amaze me." I say giggling and taking pictures of the oeacn. I sit on the beach looking through my camera at the pictures I took. "Heh. It's amazing that people are so happy here." I say to no one particular. I sat my camera in my bag and seat it on my beach blanket and got up and walked in the water with my goggles on and dived down looking for sea shells. As I was looking for them I something glowing underneath me and looked down to see my 'birth mark' glowing. I lifted my shirt to it glowing pink and a shield pops out of it. 'WHAT THE?!' I think in my head. I swim up to the surface and to the beach with a bag full of sea shells and put them next to my other bag. "What the heck just happen?" I mumble still looking at my belly button where my 'birth mark' is. I put my shirt down and wrap a towel around my wet (H/L) (H/C). 'Maybe I should my parents about it?' I thought as I walked back home with my stuff.