Chapter 6

~Author POV~
Steven looked at the Crystal Gems still shocked that the girl next to him has the exact same gem as him AND his mother. Garnet noticed Steven shocked and walked up to them, "Might I ask for your name?" Garnet asked the girl who was really nervous to speak. "(Y-Y/N)...." The girl said still nervous. Pearl gasped in shocked at the name and Garnet looked at Pearl as if to tell her that it might not be actually 'her'. Pearl looked away disappointed until Steven announced of (Y/N)'s 'birthmark' and lifted up her shirt just above her belly button and all the gems gasped in shocked and disbelief. "G-Garnet?!" Pearl said about to cry but just run up to (Y/N) and hugged her tightly but not enough to hurt her. "Where have you been!!!" Pearl asked pulling away from the hug and looking (Y/N) in the eyes. "I'm not understanding......what do you mean 'Where have I been'?" (Y/N) asked really confused on what's going on. "It doesn't matter. Your home now." Garnet says smiling and puts a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder. (Y/N) shakes her head and moves away from them. "What do you I'm home? My home is at (HomeTown). I'm only here for the summer with my parents!" (Y/N) says freaking out a bit and Steven interrupts them. "Wait you guys mean (Y/N) is a Crystal Gem?!" Garnet smiles more and answers Steven. "She's more than that Steven! She's your long lost sister." Both Steven AND (Y/N) are freaked out now. (Ok so this part is were you and Steven say this at the same time. Just a heads up) "She/I'm my/his sister?!" Both Steven and (Y/N) say at the same time. Garnet Pearl and Amethyst all nod their heads and Steven and (Y/N) look at each other. (Y/N) now realizing that this is a joke and this is real. 'I'm a Crystal Gem.....?' (Y/N) says in her head and looks up at the picture above her of Steven's moth-I mean their mother. Pearl come up behind her and said talking about Rose. "She was very magnificent and you two would have loved her if she hadn't had to give up her physical form just so you two could live in this world but she is still apart of both of you. You remind me of her so much (Y/N)..... I've seen have you act and you act just like she did." (Y/N) looks at Pearl and smiles a bit but that goes away when she notices that she has to leave her 'parents' just to stay with the Crystal Gems. "So this means I have to leave my 'parents'?" (Y/N) looked at Garnet and she nodded her head sadly.
~Time Skip~
After talking with (Mother&Father's name) they all headed to Greg's car wash to tell him what they have been keeping for so long from him. As they reached there Steven runs to Greg and tells him the news, at first Greg didn't believe it but when he saw (Y/N) he admittedly drop the water hoes and walked over to (Y/N) who reminded him so much of Rose Quartz, the woman he loved and still does so much, to see a little girl about the same age as Steven. Greg started crying a little and brought (Y/N) close to him to hug her and this time she hugged back and started crying as well happy to meet her actual father, not like (father's name) was a bad father he was a great dad, (Y/N) was finally happy to meet her real family and feel like she actually belongs. And has a purpose. She is no longer (Y/N) (Middle Name (M/N) (Last Name (L/N), she is now (Y/N) Quartz Universe as she was meant to be. But the story is not over yet!