Chapter 7

~Author's POV~

"SIS!!!!!!" "N-No five more minutes......." "SIS WAKE UP!!!" "WHAAA?!" "Oh good your finally awake!" "St-Steven? What's going on?"
"It's your birthday! Well I mean it's technically ours but I've decided to make it about you!" (Btw it's a year later. Forgot to add that) "Steven the point of have birthdays is to celebrate both birthdays yours and mine." "I know but I wanted to make you feel special since this is our first birthday together!" "Then why not celebrate ours together?" "Alright fine!" Steve says finally giving up and went to talk to the other Gems. "*yawns* I wanna sleep!!!!" "Now come on (Y/N) it's yours and Steven's birthday today. Don't you wanna go have fun on it?" Garnet asks chuckling a little. "Yes....but I stayed up almost all night trying to find Steven a present and now I'm really sleepy." "*laughs* Alright fine go back to sleep but when you wake up again you have to go out." "Ok.....*yawns* Night night!" And just like that (Y/N) fell asleep once again into a peaceful dream.

~TimeSkip~

Steve runs to the big donut to get Lars and Sadie, then to the pizza shop for Kiki and Jennie, then went to get everyone else for the special surprise Steve had in store for (Y/N). (Y/N) had finally awaken and got out of bed to get clothes and headed to the bathroom to change into her (favorite outfit/everyday clothes). Once (Y/N) comes out of the bathroom she notices no one was in the temple and was about to head outside until Garnet spoke up. "(Y/N) where are you going?" "Oh I was gonna go outside...." "Well you can't go outside because your going on a mission with me today." Garnet says and (Y/N) smiles happily and runs to Garnet who is waiting on the warp pad. As soon as they got to the mission Garnet was taking (Y/N) on they fought all the corrupted gems and bubbled them to send them to the temple. When the mission was done Garnet got a call from the other gems and headed back with (Y/N), when they got back to the temple Garnet told (Y/N) to go outside while she went to her room to take care of something. (Y/N) walked outside to see everyone on Beach City outside in front of the temple. "Surprise! Happy Birthday (Y/N)!!" Everyone says at the same time and (Y/N) smiled surprised to see everyone even (Parents names) where there. "Do you like it?" Steve asks from behind (Y/N) and she turned around with tears of joy and hugged Steve nodding and Steve hugged her back smiling as well. They both went down to the beach and celebrated their first birthday together.