Chapter 5

~Steven POV~

After I visited all my friends in Beach City and started walking back to the temple when all of a sudden my gem started glowing and I freaked out running faster to the temple. "GARNET PEARL AMETHYST!" I yelled and the gems came running out of their rooms. "Steven?! What's wrong?!" Pearl asked frantic. I showed my glowing gem and their eyes widened in surprise. "Steven concentrate and use this to get your weapon." Pearl says smiling and exited to see what my weapon is. I concentrate as hard as I can, but my gems glow disappears. "AWWW! I thought I had it this time!"

~Third POV~

Little did Steve know is that he's sister was near him and when their near each other their gems glow at the same time and makes them powerful together. When their apart their gems die down and become less powerful.

~(Y/N) POV~

When I got home I still couldn't help but wonder why my 'birth mark' was glowing and how it was glowing. I walked into my house to ask my mom and dad if they knew. "Hey mom can I ask you a question?" I asked my mom as she was cooking dinner. "Yeah sweetie what's up?" I took a deep breath and asked her with much courage as I had. "Do birth marks glow?" Mom stopped cooking and turned around to look at me. "No birth marks don't glow why you ask?" She asked confused. "Well when I was diving for sea shells I saw a pink light and looked down, I saw my birth mark glowing." I say and her eyes grow wide. "It did?" She asked still surprised and I nod my head hoping she would know what it meant. "That strange and weird. I never saw a birth mark glow before." She said thinking hard about it (Btw your parents are doctors and that's why you get so many vacations). "Go upstairs and get ready for dinner while I try to figure it out. Okay?" I nod my head again and went upstairs to take a shower since I was in the ocean.

~TimeSkip to tomorrow~

I wake up feeling groggy as usual but get up to get dressed for the day. "(Y/N) breakfast is ready!" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen and run downstairs to eat breakfast. ~After breakfast~ I run out the house to go walk around Beach City again since I can't go anywhere else by myself. I head to the arcade to play some games with some coins my mom gave me. I saw a game that looked fun and sat down on the stool and started playing until I heard someone talking behind me. "Wow! Your really good at that game, I could never beat the second level." I turn around to see a boy with brown hair (if his hair isn't brown then my bad) and brown eyes with a red shirt with a yellow star in the middle with light blue jeans and red flip flops. "Oh thanks I have this game at home so I basically know all the levels and how to beat them." I say smiling at him. "Do you think you could teach me?" He asks and I nod my head giving him some room to sit on the stool with me. "Ok so you try to dodge all the monsters and find a sword or bow then go back and kill them so you can move onto the new level." I saw showing him how to do it and let him try. He didn't do good at first but then he got better at it and I tapped his shoulder. "See your a natural! I knew you could do it." I said smiling and he smiled back. "Thanks and your really good at this than I am. Hey wanna come over and play a few games with me?" He asked with hope in his eyes. "Sure I don't see why not." After the game ended we headed to his house (STRANGER DANGER I REPEAT STRANGER DANGER! Lol had to X3) and I widened my eyes in shock at his house. "Your house is in a mountain?" I asked and he laughed at my shockness. "Yeah people get shocked by where my house is." We go inside and it looks pretty comfortable with a small kitchen and a strange door with a pad in the front. "Nice house." I say as I look around some more. "Thanks. OH! I'm Steven by the way sorry I forgot to tell you it's just rare to see new people here." He says embarrassed. "No it's fine I'm (Y/N) and Steven's a pretty cool name." He smiles at my compliment. "Thanks and your name is pretty cool too." I smiled back and we headed up a set of stairs to what looks like a bedroom. "Here let me set up a game and if you don't know how to play just tell me." Steven said walking to his TV as I sat down on the floor looking at his figurines. "WHOA! No way you watch The Last Samurai?!" I say picking the movie. "Yeah you watch it too?" He asks and I nod my head with a big smile on my face. "I even watch Crying Breakfast Friends and my mom and dad pick on me for watching it at times." His eyes widened this time. "Really? Me too!" We both giggle and just talk about things that we have in common. "So what's your mom like?" I ask and Steven looks away sad. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know it was a touchy subject Steven!" I say panicked. "No it's fine it's just I never really got to meet her and all there is left of her is me and that picture on the wall." He said pointing at the picture of a woman with big pink curly hair and a pink thing on her belly button where mine is as well but her's is showing with a white dress and a star on her belly like Steven's. "Wow she looks really pretty. What's the pink thing on her belly?" I ask point to the pink object on her belly. "Oh that's her gem." Steven answers and I look at him confused. "Gem?" I asked. "Yeah she was a crystal gem like Garnet Pearl and Amethyst. Plus me!" He says lifting his shirt up to show a pink gem on....HIS BELLY BUTTON?! I get shocked by it and grab where my supposedly birth mark is. "(Y/N) you ok?" Steven asks concerned. "Yeah I'm fine it's just that I have that same thing on where my belly button should be." I say showing him the 'birth mark' on my belly. Steven's eyes widened even bigger at my 'birth mark' and freaks out. "WHAT?! How is that even possible?!" He asks as I pulled my shirt down. "I don't know my mom said I was born with it." Before Steven could continue the pad thing started glowing and three people came out. "Amethyst for the last time you could have us killed!" A girl with looks to be in a ballerina outfit yelling at a short girl with long white hair and purple skin standing next to a really tall woman with black square hair and black and red clothes with sunglasses which looked pretty cool. "Pearl Amethyst enough fighting Steven has a guest here." The cool looking one said pointing at me and I smile awkwardly and waved at them. "Umm....Hi I'm (Y/N)."