Not knowing

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Nina, what's the safest course of action...?

Nina: Don't die.

Y/N: Noted...

          The engines of the airship became engulfed in flames, and was falling closer and closer to the ground by the second.  I got up from the cockpit, and ran to the back, opening one of the hatches.  I waited for the right moment to jump, and I when it came, jumped out of the aircraft, and onto a building.  I landed on one knee, and turned to the left of me to see the ship crash into a street in the distance.

Nina: You had to look like a badass?

Y/N: Only thing I like being... 

          I stood up, and dropped to the alley below.  As I heard sirens and screams, I sat down against the wall, and lowered my head in silence.  After minutes passed, the sirens and screams stopped, but I could hear footsteps coming down the alley I was in.  

??? : Well would you look at that?  This is quite the surprise.

          I looked up, and saw a young woman with black hair, orange eyes, and a red dress.

Y/N: You are...?

??? : That is not important right now... but I couldn't help but notice your armor... Spartan.

Y/N: How do you know about that...?

??? : I have... partners... I also know that you've been having a hard time with Atlas.  So have we, I would like to ask if you could help us in our cause.

Y/N: Cause...?  What kind of cause?

??? : We... help the world... Well, what will it be, yes or no?

Y/N: ...It's clear that Atlas is hunting me... I will join you cause.

Cinder: Good.  My name is Cinder Fall.  

(Five Days Later)

Lucy's POV

Lucy: Ozpin, is there anymore news on Y/N?!

Ozpin: I'm sorry Lucy, but there is nothing...  Ever since Ironwood's actions, Y/N has completely erased any traces of himself.  If we can't get a lead on him, there is nothing-

          Suddenly, the elevator doors opened, and Ironwood came sprinting into the office.

Ironwood: Oz, we've got reports of a fight in the downtown area of Vale.  It's the White Fang!

Ozpin: Lucy, go tell Alex and team RWBY to go and check it.  Do not kill anyone.  That's not how things work around here.

Lucy: Understood, sir.

(Time Skip)

Y/N's POV

          I hid behind cover as the Atlas soldiers continue to fire in multiple numbers.  I grunted, and jumped out, and fired several DMR shots into a few of their heads.  As I killed the last one in front of me, I rolled behind cover again as I saw an airship descending down into the other street.   

Y/N: Get to cover!  We'll ambush them when they get closer to us!

          The White Fang members nodded, and hid behind cover.  Cinder had given be full power over several members so I could carry out my mission.  A few minutes passed by, and I was able to hear talking and footsteps.  It was them.

Lucy: Keep a look out, they may still be around.

Blake: How did the White Fang to this...?

Weiss: I don't see any White Fang bodies... it's just... Atlas.

Alex: Atlas...  Oh no.

          I jumped out of cover, and threw two grenades.  They all rolled out of the way, and the White Fang started to open fire on the team.  

Lucy: What the hell?!

Alex: I got this.

          Alex ran out of cover, grabbing the pistol on his him, and fired several shots at the White Fang, all killing them as the bullets went straight through their heads.  Y/N slowly moved out of cover, and reveal himself to the group.

Alex: I knew it...

Lucy: Y/N!  What are you doing?!

Y/N: I am sorry... but I can not come back with you...

Blake: What?!

Y/N: This... White Fang, cave me everything for the past few days.  They haven't treated me like Atlas did...  I feel... connected to them.  I will not kill you, only because you are not bad people.

Ruby: But the White Fang are bad people! 

Yang: Yeah!

Y/N: So?  Are they bad people in the eyes of Atlas?

All: ...

Y/N: As I thought... Just because they are bad in ones eyes, doesn't mean they are in anothers.  

Weiss: Y/N...

Y/N: Now... I will take my leave.  The Dust we've picked up has already been transported.  Good luck finding it...

Lucy: Y/N, this isn't right!  

Y/N: So what?  I can't go back anyway.  Ironwood would just lock me up... and there would be nothing Ozpin could do about it... 

Alex: We can persuade him to not lock you up!

Y/N: That man is far beyond reasoning... Ah, my ride is here...

          I looked up to the sky for a brief moment to see an airship descending behind me.

Y/N: Tell Ironwood that he made a mistake.  When the Covenant come and attack, I won't be saving his ass if he gets ambushed...

          I walked into the airship, and it lifted into the air.

Weiss's POV

          We all watched as the hatched closed on the Bullhead, and flying away with Y/N inside.  Everyone started to turn around, and walk away, but I didn't.  I just stood there.

Ruby: Weiss?  Are you okay?

Weiss: Y/N...

          Ruby helped me to the airship, but I could feel a tear run down my cheek as we walked.

Weiss: Why do I feel... like this...?

To be continued...