A failed attempt

Weiss's POV

          Me and my team were in Ozpin's office, trying to convince him to get Y/N back.  After yesterday's events, Y/N was taken into custody, and he hasn't woken up yet from what we had heard.

Ruby: B-But sir!  He didn't know what he was doing!

Ozpin: I'm sorry... but I can't do anything.  He's in Ironwood's hands now...

Weiss: Where is he now?

Ozpin: Y/N is in Ironwood's ship being... tested on.

Yang: What?!

Weiss: What do you mean by tested on...?

Ozpin: I... don't know.  But I suggest that you four go to your dorms.  I'll let you know if anything happens.

Ruby: Thanks professor.

(Time Skip)

          We sat in our room, with silence in the air.  No one had spoken a word since we left Ozpin's office, and we all have the same thought.  "What were they doing to Y/N?"  That same thought raddled through my mind, and I could feel tears form around my eyes as I thought of the possible outcomes.  

Y/N's POV 

          I sat in a room confined into a large metal box, even though I could easily break through it.  After I was "rescued" Ironwood brought me to his ship, and captured me.  I had only woken up a few minutes before.  I looked around, and I had just realized that I was still wearing my armor.

Y/N: He's more stupid then I thought... Nina, talk to me.  Nina?  Damn... they must have taken her...

          I heard a door open, and close, I turned to my right, and saw an Atlas guard standing there.  He was currently starring at me, so I decided to do something to make him stop.

Y/N: Boo.

Atlas: You really think that will scare me?

          I hit the side of the box, making a large bang noise, and causing the guard to jump back and fall over.

Y/N: That scare you...?

          He didn't reply, and only radioed Ironwood to say that I was awake. After a few minutes of waiting, Ironwood stepped through the door, and the guard left.  I looked at Ironwood, and smirked under my helmet as I saw his stern face.

Y/N: You should train your men to not get spooked so easily.

          He slammed his hands down on the box I was in.

Ironwood: You don't tell me how to train MY soldiers!  Because of you, many of their families are devastated!

Y/N: You shot first... remember that.  If anything... it was your fault.

          Ironwood's eyes flared with anger, and he instantly punched the wall, creating a small crater in it.  He let out a sigh, and turned to me with a smirk on his face, making me somewhat concerned.

Ironwood: No matter... 

Y/N: What does that mean?

Ironwood: Earlier today, I've gotten full custody over you.  Which means, I can kill you here and now.

          I knew he was lying, I did some research on Ironwood a few days ago, and I knew he would not do anything like that.  

Y/N: Hm.  Are you...?