Bonds

Alex's POV

Alex: H-Hey!  Why do I have to leave?

Lucy: Because, me and my brother are going to talk for a little bit, and I can't have you messing it up.

          Lucy pushed me out of the  dorm room, and I stood looking at her in the door way.

Alex: Then what do I do?

Lucy: Go and... try not to be an idiot.

Alex: Hey-!

          She slammed the door shut, and I sighed.

Alex: Ugh... women are a maze sometimes...

??? : Alex?

          I turned to my left, and stared down at Ruby.  She had a little confused look on her face, so I decided to speak.

Alex: Oh, uh, hey there Ruby.  What's up?

Ruby: Why were talking to your door?

Alex: I was... prep talking to myself.  Yeah.

Ruby: For what?

Alex: Uhh... stuff. 

Ruby: Are you lying to me...?

Alex: What?  Now why would I do that?  Don't you trust me?

Ruby: Well... I- uh... 

Alex: Haha!  I was joking with you Ruby.  Anyway, do wanna go do something?  Since Lucy kicked me out of my room...

Ruby: Ohh.  So that's what happened... Sure!  Where do you want to go?

Alex: I was going to ask you the same thing since I don't know anything in this world.

Ruby: Oh, right.  Then follow me!

Alex: Uh, alright.

(Time Skip)

Ruby: So that's my favorite cookie store, that's where Yang and I go to play arcade games, and that's where Blake and Weiss go to have tea and coffee.

Alex: Wow, so there are a lot of things to do around here.

Ruby: Yup, and there-  Whoa...!

Alex: What is it?

          She didn't reply, so I looked up at what she was looking at, only to go wide eyed by the massive floating structure above us.

Alex: What is that?!

Ruby: It's the Colosseum for the tournament!

Alex: The what?

Ruby: Oh right.  Every year there is a festival called the Vytal Festival.  There are dances, and other stuff, but the main event, is that.  Teams from all around the world compete in the tournament, to represent their academy.

Alex: So, all the teams in Beacon are representing Beacon, while all the other teams, represent the one that they are from?

Ruby: Yup!  But sadly... I don't think you guys can compete.

Alex: Why not?

Ruby: You don't have a fourth member. 

Alex: Hm... Meh, it doesn't matter that much, we can just watch you guys instead.  Besides, I don't think Y/N would like that.

Ruby: Why?

Alex: Because he'd have to try not to kill anyone.

Ruby: Oh. That makes sense.  I think.