Maxwell's End [Maxwil]

I shouldn't write another Maxwil this close to the first one but this idea came into my head at 12:30 and it is now 1AM please help me
~ ~ ~

<feels>

Third Person POV

Wilson had all the pieces he needed. He just needed to find where to put them. "I know it must be here.. It has to be!" He exclaimed to himself. He wanted to free Maxwell of his eternal prison. He wanted to be able to hold him in his arms, and not some shadow clone.

"I'm coming for you, Maxwell.. i'll set you free.." he promised, continuing to walk. He had about six pigs behind him, marble armor, and a fire staff to attack the stupid hunk of gears with. He had a miners hat on, as the world he lived in was encased in darkness. No sun. Nothing but despair.

He looked on ahead, breaking loose of his thoughts. It was there. He ran up to the knight and hit it with fire, causing the pigs to attack. While they were busy, he started to construct the portal. Metal Potato Thing.. check. Ring thing.. check. Crank thing, check. Box thing, check. He constructed them like he had done four times before. He grabbed the Divining Rod and walked to the hole.

With a quick inhale, he slammed it down. The portal opened up. He decided to keep his Fire Staff, Marble Armor, Miner's hat, and a purple gem. A gift for Maxwell. He let the shadow hands take him without a single struggle. He knew his was it.

When he awoke, he looked around, then slowly got up. "Woah.." he mumbled to himself, pillars starting to light the way. He heard distant music going off. He glanced over. A Divining Rod. He'd most likely need that. He grabbed the rod from the stand and started following the sound of the music. The pillars lit up as he continued, flickering off behind him. The music got louder until he walked up a set of stairs.

Wilson stared at Maxwell with slight disbelief. "M.. Maxwell..? Is that.. really you?" He slowly questioned. Maxwell looked so frail, so old, so pale.. who knows how long he had been locked away here..

"Yeah.. it's really me.. Wilson, you shouldn't have come here-"

"No, im not hearing it, Maxwell! I'm getting you out of here!" Wilson had yelled, the voice echoing for a few moments. Wilson glanced to the Gramaphone on the ground and walked over to it, kicking it over in annoyance. The music scratched to a stop.

"Thank you, I've been listening to that song for an eternity." Maxwell groaned out in a scratchy voice. Wilson nodded in response.

"In the two seconds i was here, it was annoying me too." He joked with a small smile. Maxwell couldn't help but to smile back. "Okay, now i'll get you out of here!" Wilson exclaimd, getting his fire staff out. He shoot a ball of flame at the man, but the throne brought up a wall of shadows to defend.

Suddenly, Wilson's fire staff got taken from his hands. Shadows had taken it and destroyed it, leaving bits of it on the floor. He let out a whine. "Oh man, it took me days trying to find a red gem for that!" He complained.

Maxwell shook his head. "Just go.. Give up on me... There's a lock, and i cannot find the key.." he said in a depressing manner.

Wilson looked to the empty key hole, then slowly pulled out the Divining Rod. He knew what he had to do. "I'm getting you out of here, Maxwell.. I-I can't stand to see you like this in pain.." he mumbled. He slowly walked over to Maxwell, reaching out and grabbing his hand. "Are you ready..?" He asked slowly.

Maxwell nodded and teared up. "I was always ready.. i can't wait to share the sun with you.. it's been too long.." he said, then let out a few dry coughs. Wilson smiled and kissed the other mans cheek. "I'll see you on the other side, Maxwell.." he said.

Wilson walked over to the hole, taking the Divining Rod and gripping it roughly. "I love you.. Never forget that.. Please..." he teared up, but before he could cry, he slammed the key down. The ground started shaking, the throne releasing Maxwell.

Wilson watched happily as Maxwell stood up for the first time in probably years.

Maxwell was happy too, but that only lasted a few short moments. He cried out in pain and fell to his knees, raising his hands to the pitch black ceiling. His skin started to whither away, bones going along with it. The rags he wore disintegrated as he did, but at a slower rate.

Shadow hands grabbed onto the distressed Wilson and pulled him down. That was Maxwell's last sight as the wind blew away the ashes of what he was before.

The nightmare throne reappeared, Wilson now on it. He struggled to get loose, pulling roughly at the chair. "N.. No..! No! Maxwell!" He cried out, squirming as he tried to escape the chairs grasp. "Maxwell!.." he teared up, leaning his head back on the chair.

"You never said.. i love you too..."

~ ~ ~

It's currently 1:56AM finishing this and i swear im crying in bed

Why do i do these things to myself??