His Horrible Secret [Weswood]

I don't know what you guys want from meee-
Also help i've been laughing at that photo for ages
~   ~   ~

Third Person POV

Wes was running through the swamp, narrowly avoiding tentacles swinging at him and nosquitos out to suck his blood. He ran as fast as he could, almost tripping a few times as he carried the new reeds he had been using.

Reeds were the only thing that let him communicate with everyone when he made papyrus, especially the man with the orange beard. Oh, how he loved passing notes to the man, the soft blush that always spread across Woodie's face every time he read such a sweet thing that Wes could write..

He stopped abruptly, almost slamming into a tree. He wasn't in the swamp any longer, which was a good thing. Bad news is, evening fell upon him, and he had nothing to save himself from the wrath of the shadows.

Looking around, he tried to pinpoint where he was. The mime started to wonder as he looked, then heard thw familiar sound of metal hitting wood. He gasped in delight, running towards the sound, hoping for it to be his orage haired love.

Woodie started to pant as Lucy spoke to him. "Take it easy! You'll take down this entire forest!" While Woodie didn't care. The camp needed more wood, and he may as well stockpile now before winter comes. As he chopped down one last tree, he felt a wave of uneasiness surge through him.

Wes peered behind one of the bigger trees as he saw Woodie, but frowned immedietly. He walked over to Woodie, and placed a hand on his shoulder. Woodie jumped back as his front two teeth plummiting down as his body started to gain a bit more hair then what Wes remembered..

Woodie took a few steps back, gripping his head as his body became bigger, hair growing longer. All in front of the one he wished not to show this on. The mute mime was petrified as he stood there, not knowing what to do. Woodie looked at Wes when he fully transformed.

Wes was shaking. Hard. His breath was uneven. The beaver creature started to run away from Wes, ashamed that he had seen the horrible secret. As he ran, Wes started to follow. It was slow at first, but he picked up speed. He wished he could yell, he wished he could cry out for his boyfriend.

As day faded to evening, it started to pour buckets, making things harder to see for the mime. He looked back and forth, a few tears starting to drip down his face. He had lost Woodie.. Starting to shiver from the cold and wetness. So cold... He thought to himself as he sat down next to a tree and curled up, crying into his knees.

The beaver creature was shoving logs into his mouth, desperately trying to bring himself back to normal. He didn't see Wes around anymore, which worried him more. He was about to chop a tree down when lightning struck it, causing the woods around him to catch fire.

Wes heard the thunder boom across the land, curling up more as he cried. He didn't feel the heat against him as the trees around him started to catch fire. He got up lightning fast as he felt the heat against his back from the burning tree. He looked around in panic and fear, tears still falling from his eyes, but magically his make up was not phased at all.

The ware beaver ran back towards where he was before, avoiding burning trees as he did. He saw Wes just ahead, shaking in fear and panic. Quickly, he grabbed Wes and ran out of the forest, keeping Wes close to his body so he wouldn't get burned.

Wes gripped tightly onto the large beaver, tears streaming down his cheeks. He slowlu pulled away, looking up at him. The beaver seemed to smile as he got lowered to the ground. The beaver walked over to a tree and chopped it down, eating the wood. In a matter of seconds, he morphed back to his original shape and body.

Looking back at Wes, he smiled a toothy grin. "Wes... i'm glad you're safe.." He said softly as he walked closer to the poor mime. The rain was starting to let up as the mime rushed to the lumberjack, hugging him close. He littered the bearded man's face with kisses, a wide smile across his face.

Woodie laughed as Wes did this. "I love you too, Wes.. Let's talk about this once we get to camp. I'm sure Lucy can wait for me for one night, and the others will understand why my stuff is probably all burned." He said as he picked Wes up bridal style and started to walk towards the sunset.

~ ~ ~
I'm sorry for not updating in forever, school had me distracted for now. Tests are coming up. Ewww.
Here have something i came up with in a few hours of distractions.