writing buddies

Your POV
"(Y/nnnnn) !" Jahseh whined . "Please help me out with these lyrics..c'mon pretty pleaseee " . You watched as Jah begged for you to help him out with one of his songs that he's gonna drop. I grinned as he paced back and forth humming some kind of melody.

He finally stopped pacing and got on his knees and gave you his infamous puppy eyes.

You glared at him "stop Jah." . He knew you couldn't resist his puppy eyes ." Pleaseeee " he begged. I turned away Jah was crawling towards you grabbing your knees. He pulled your legs away from eachother and laid down between them. "Can you please help me (y/n) I just need a few more lyrics it's not like I'm asking you to do it all." . He said while sneaking his arms around your waist laying his head on your legs. 

You groaned loudly you knew he wasn't gonna stop till he got what he wanted. "Fine Jah". You said while turning to him.

*******2 hours later

You and Jahseh got done coming up with lyrics and all he needed was the beat or his sounds. To drop it for his supporters.

I started to lay down in his bed and put the Mac Book down on the floor and waited for Jah.

I felt the bed go down from one side as I felt hands grab my waist. "What's Wrong? " He asked you worried. "uh nothing I'm tired from helping you that's it " I said laughing.

"Jahseh Onfory I'm so boreddd " you grumbled. "Well what do you wanna do " he asked . You shrugged your shoulders as best as you could. "I know what we could to to kill time " He said smirking. "your a dirty rag Jah can you not be sexual for a day you perverted horny little bastard." I said laughing. Jahseh started to kiss you . He pulled away laughing at my shocking face motionless. He leaned in and place another kiss on my lips.  Then another and other and it kept going until it was pretty heated .

When he kissed you this time you kissed him back making you smile between the kiss. Pulling your arms from his grip and putting them around his neck .

Jahseh moaned when I lightly tugged on the back of his hair. The kiss got rougher each Jahseh angled his head to the side and plunged his tongue inside of my mouth taking complete control.

Jahseh pulled away taking his shirt off and threw it to the other side of the room. Jahseh moved off you long enough to move your legs he laid down between them.

Jahseh held himself over you . "God your so beautiful "he whispered tucking a side of your hairs behind your ear .

He started undressing you leaving you completely nude in front of him he was staring at your body . You started feeling uncomfortable so you cover yourself as much as you could with your small hands .

"Dont cover yourself your so gorgeous  (y/n) "he said smothly .

You tugged at the belt and took it of and pulled his jeans off with his boxers coming off .

You were shocked at his size you were staring to long .

"Take a picture it'll last longer " he said laughing

"Shut up Jah your so big you aren't gonna fit all in me " you  said giggling.

He started trailing down love bites from your neck all the way down to your clit . He gave it a wet kiss and opened your legs up even more .

He started by little kitten licks and syarted sucking on it.

"Ugh yes jahsehhh " you moaned loudly .

He smirked against my clit and started sucking harder . I felt close to my climax .

"Jah im..im.." "cum for me baby " he groaned

He didnt have to finish before i came all over him .

He got up and hovered over me feeking his tip by my entrance i closed my eyes waiting for him to enter me .

"You want this babe?"he said while kissing my neck

"..y-yes " you barely got out.

He spread your legs apart .

"This might hurt a little ". He smirked

He pushed himslef in me and stayed still for a bit until i started moving my hips making it plesureable for me .

He got the idea and started thrusting into me slow . As i was digging his back with my nails he started in an absurd fast pace . All you could hear was the clapping of our skins and your moans and groans .

"F-F-Faster jah.." he did as said .

I could feel myself close . As i rolled my eyes to the back of my head and and came fast and hard .

I knew he was close by his sloppy thrusts . After a couple more thrusts he came and laid on top of me breathless .

"We should do this more often (y/n) ."
He said while drifting off to sleep .

I grinned knowing i would love to do it again . I dozzed of to sleep .

Wasssspooopppinnng bb . I told yall i was updating soon .💕