$OLD

Your pov

You grabbed your headphones out of the bowl. You plugged them in and went out for a jog at 5:30am.
You started running a little bit further away from your house.

After about like 15 minutes of running you heard a loud screeching sound like from a car. You stopped and looked back and you saw it was a white big van.

You noticed it was coming towards you so your first instinct is obviously run. You stared running faster than you've ever ran before. You suddenly got this big pang of hurt on the side of your stomach and realized it was because you were running way out of your pace.

"Shit fuck." You stopped and fell on the floor. You just saw blackness and heard footsteps.

"Wake up honey." You heard a soft angeletic voice say. "Hmm what.?" You opened your eyes completely and saw a woman who looked that was about in her mid twenties.

"Fuck where am I.?" I pulled away from the woman's arms. "Oh darlin they don't like it when beautiful girls like use such bad language you need to fix that."

"Who the fuck is "they" lady.? Where am I ?." You said a bit more harsh. "Your getting sold and if I were you I'd watch my mouth because the boss here would put a bullet between those such beautiful eyes." She said smoothing out my hair.

I gasped. "Please you have to help me my mom will be worried sick please." I begged her. She looked at me with eyes that made me think she felt bad for me.

"Sorry I can't do nothin but your make up, hair, hygiene, and dress you good for the customers." She got up from her seat and grabbed my hands and led me to a bathroom. "Shower we only have an hour to get you ready." She sympathetically smiled at me.

I nodded and shut the door I turned the shower and took a hot shower it felt relaxing but the thought of being sold to someone just made you tear up.

Thoughts about your mom and you spending time together. Your friends going to a party and you with them. You turned the shower off and got a towel and wrapped myself. You opened the door and she was on her phone she looked up and smiled at you.

You didn't smile back because what is there to smile about ?. She sat you down and did your makeup and brushed your hair and did a half up half down with loose wavy curls.

She got up and went to a closet. She took out this skin tight black strapless dress. You out it on. If only you weren't getting sold you'd say you look pretty hot.

"Okay well I have to take you to boss or else I don't know what he'd do.", She grabbed my arm. You tugged back and faught the tears back. "Please help me don't let me go in there. They'll kill me I don't know please just help me." You got on your knees.

"I can't do anything I swear if I could trust me I'd take all the girls and save them take them back to their families but I can't I got in this business without knowing what type of thing I was getting myself in. Im so so sorry honey." You rubbed my cheek.

She stood me up. "Look you could be sold to someone who could be nice. Not all the time it's cruel person."

You nodded and went out the door and walked behind her looking around. The hallways were a dark wine red with old paintings.

You heard some guys laughing we reached a room with a man in a suit laughing with another guy who was wearing a leather jacket.

"Boss she's ready." She called out for the guy in the suit. "Please Teresa I said call me Hiram. Not boss it makes me feel some type of way." Teresa laughed slowly. "Yes but I have this certain respect for you I prefer to keep it professional. Mr. Lodge."

"Ahh that's why I keep you around.. Is this the beauty that they picked up." He grabbed your chin to make you face him. "We have great buyers coming in today."

"Take her to the room to get her ready for the auction." He let your chin go harshly.  Teresa took you to a room with windows everywhere. "Good luck." She smiled sadly at you.

"Alright fellas here we have fresh meat name's y/n. She's (your age idk loll), virgin (idk if y'all is virgins freaky asses 😭) great personality. 5 million over there oh okay 6 million okaay 8 million. 10 million going once going twice and sold to Mr. Onfroy."

You knew you were fucked up. You were finally sold to a up you didn't even know.  You got walked out by a guy and taken to a room with dark walls and a shadow of a guy. You got closer and closer.

When you finally saw his face he had face tats a huge tattoo on his neck, he was a caramel color, he smiled at you and you saw silver grills. "Hey babygirl" you heard his raspy voice. He was cte but the thought of him buying you was a turn off to you.

He grabbed your arm you knew better than to say anything cause it would probably get him mad. We walked out an met up with that Hiram guy.

"Nice making business with you Jahseh I hope you are pleased." He shook the guy Jahseh's hand. "She's beautiful best I've seen here so far. Give me a call when you get girls this beautiful I'm willing to trade each back in." He chuckled. Hiram laughed. You just had your head down thinking positive things.

You felt getting pulled and got outside. It was cold. He saw that you were shivering. "Here take this" he said giving you a jacket. He took me into black matte Lamborghini. He started it and asked you if you were ready.

Am I ready you thought.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YAAAALLLLL VOTE AND COMMENT BC I LOVE READING YOUR GUYS COMMENTS BECAUSE I JUST DO AND I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH MY BORING ASS FUCKING LIFE. 🤷

Any ways part 2 otw 😘😘😘 probably it's gonna be up tomorrow bc I'm nice 💕💕💕💕 . Okok bye love ya lots have a great day fuckkkaaaasss 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘.