He cheated Part 2

( time fast forward )

Your POV

Its been 3 months since I found out that he cheated he hasn't even tried to contact me ..well duh you dumb ass you told him to never even try to but he did try once . He tried bribing my best friend to get my new number but she didn't bug that's why she's my best friend she understands not not give it to him .

On Instagram I had hateful comments and dms they were threatening me that if I did the same like Geneva did I "wouldn't live to see tomorrow" .

"Pfft pathetic 🙄 " I said as I was walking through the store trying to look for bacon .

"Well well well look who I found at the store " said a deep voice that I didn't recognize till I saw who it was Robb.

I was about to speak until I blacked out .

***** Couple hours later

Jahsehs POV

I couldn't sleep the same anymore without her I feel broken she was my every day light now she wants nothing to do with me.

Nothing at all. I was thinking until I got a phone call from and unknown number I groaned and answered it .

" Fuck you want ? " I said

"I would watch that bitchy mouth of yours if you know what your into " the voice said . I quickly recognized it. Robb's bitch ass

" What the hell do you want " I said

" Well I wanted to know if you still want your girl if not so I can end her pathetic life" He said smugly.

Anger quickly rushed in to me and my family and family knew that I had bad ass anger issues. Y/n..she kept me sane. She made me forget all about my anger issues not once has she made me go overboard. But this nigga has and I was about to go on a killstreak. (xxx ona killstreak 😜😜😜). I got the location from where this bitchass nigga was. He stupid af for calling me from his number.

I rounded up my gang. We had set up a plan everyone was supposed to distract his dudes while I went for Robb.

°°°°°°°°°

We got there and he had a few guys outside. I gave my guys a sign and they went. Not long I heard shots and that was my turn I ran to the building where my shorty was. I went in quietly hearing muffled sounds from my princess.

"What did you ever like about that fuck nigga. He was probably stupid at everything he ever did." I saw him pull the clothing out of her mouth. Tears slipped out and she was trying to fight back.

There's my little fighter. I thought.

He started laughing. "You look so fucking pathetic. You do realize you were just one of his little sluts that he always has with him". She spat on him.

He slapped her making her wince in pain. That when I went in.

"You hit females now nigga..is there something you don't fucking do?" I asked walking in. He looked shocked.

"Well looks like this slut actually means something to you" He started laughing. I took out my gun and shot him in the leg. He yelled like a pussy.

"Yeah pussy that's what I thought" I walked over to y/n and she tried backing away. "Fuck I'm trying to help you stop moving" I said as I was tryna rip the plastic wrapped around her hands. "Fuck you I don't need your help asshole. I hate you so much Jah".

Those words hurt. They stabbed me in the heart I looked at her and backed away. I felt tears about to come. I never heard her say those words especially to me. It fucking hurts. But I didn't care I pulled the plastic with the anger still in me. I looked around for Robb but that nigga was gone. I walked away. I left her there.

Then I couldn't anymore the tears came out. I was close to the van when I hear her yell my name out.

Your POV now..

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I didn't mean to say those words. I ran after him.

"Jahseh!" I ran up to him out of air. He had tears. I grabbed his face and I kissed him. I knew it was wrong when I said what I said when he was only trying to help me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in harder for a deeper kiss. "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry I was thinking of when you cheated on me and I'm just so fucking sorry Jah I really didn't mean to say those words I missed you so much it was killing me." I said with tears slipping out.

"shh it's okay" he rubbed my back. After that we went back home I know I had a lot of explaining to do to my best friend. But it felt right. It always felt right with him.

*********************

I know that Robb and him had fixed their issues I think but I told y'all it was gonna be a part 2 😜😜 .

#LongLiveJah 🖤🕊️ .