Lil Bibby 💍 .

Bibby's POV. ( ahh I changed it 🤑🤑 )

"On Vito grave this shit fire buckz" herb said while acting like a dumbass.

"G I know maan" I said as I passed the blunt to him.
"So when you releasing this shit"( Free crack 4 )

"Maaaann ion kno it's crazy all these people been wanting me to release it. I been thinking in a couple months or weeks" I said as I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Aight man we should hit up the club and celebrate this shit fire"

"I'll text you ima hit the home and take a quick shower g". He left and I grabbed the keys to my car and left the studio.

Your POV

"Girl we should go out and celebrate like we used to when ever we used to pass our test's" (y/bff/N) said as you got on the bed.

"Girl in elementary when we passed our tests we would tell our parents and they'd give us a dollar and we would go to McDonald's for an ice cream cone and we went to the park" You said laughing.

"True and remember middle school when we passed that huge ass test they took us to the mall and we got our nails done for the first time G those were some good ass times"she said while straightening her hair.

"Girl yessssssss we was blinging on em bitches with our glittery ass nails" You said getting up.

"But we're 19 now we have our ID's and licenses"she said turning to look at you. You automatically knew where she was getting at.

"You know when you straighten your hair it smells like burnt eggs"You said scrolling down your ig.
"Bitch stfu let's go to the club" she said as she sat down next to you. It's been a while since you been at the club especially with your crazy ass bestfriend.

"I know we should we are"you said as you out your phone down and went to your closet and picked a skin tight dress that outlined every curve you had. You picked some nude but not so out there heels and put it on. You went to do your makeup. When you came out your bestfriend was already ready she looked fine.

"GIRL if I was a nigga I'd be tryna hit it with you" She said as she looked at you."Girl I can't even get a man" You said as you got a sweater and grabbed your keys and you looked at the time it was 9:50pm. "Let's go cumragg" You said as you opened the door for her and left.

Bibby's POV

We got here at the club at about 8 but there wasn't no baddies just nappy headed bitches with some ugly ass friends. Herb was all up on dis one girl. G the bitch was ugly. You grabbed another shot as Herb was coming up to me alone.

"G mane wassup". "Nun watching you fw big foot"I said laughing taking another shot. "Maan I was tryna be in shorty but she wanna get to know me tf is that I'm tryna fuck you not cuff you". I started laughing and stopped when I saw this baddie with (Y/S/C) and long (h/c) hair towards us with I'm guessing ha friend.

"Excuse me."Lil shorty ass said I moved out the way.
"Your excused ma" She turned and smiled at me."You Gon let a nigga know your name" I said as she turned with a shot in her hand giving her friend one.

"(Y/n) my name's y/n You ?" She said tryna give me a handshake. Herbo was already on shorty friend that nigga swear. "Im Bibby" I said as I ignored her handshake and took her in for a hug.

Your POV

G man this nigga was so sexy fuck. Like just fuck me here anywaysss

"I'm Bibby"He said his voice was so deep and damn.

"So yo mama saw you and said oh I'm gonna name this lil dude Bibby" You said as you laughed. "Not how it works but that's a nickname my real name isn't for the tell" He said. You looked at your phone and saw that it was 11:30 pm. "You got somewhere to be ?"he asked me. "No I just wanted to know the time". "Let's go dance" you asked him you took his hand and started going by your bestfriend and Bibby's friend and you started dancing on him.

1 hour later

We stopped dancing and we went to sit in a sofa. You were having the best time of your life. "You tryna come to my room?" Bibby asked you in your ear. You were to drunk to say no or anything so you just nodded and smiled at him. You went to go find your bestie and she was on herbos lap and they were making out you tapped her shoulder and told her that you were going to Bibby's hotel room."oh girl get that dick" she laughed and she turned back to herbo.

While he was driving you decided to tease him a bit and grab his dick through his jeans."Man we almost there" He said as he stepped on the pedal. You guys got to the hotel and walked up to his room and carried you to the bed and put you down.

You started making out and He pulled up your dress."I've been waiting to do this" He said as he took of your dress and he took of his clothes except for his Tommy Hilfiger boxers. You started making out again and he kissed down your neck to your breasts you were already soaking and you felt his member against your pearl.

" Oh just fuck me already Bibby" you said out of breath he nodded and took your panties off. When he took his boxers off he was so huge your were just there drooling at his muscular body and that's when he grabbed your neck and started kissing you again to the point where he rammed himself in you. "F-uck yes"you mumbled into the kiss. "Fuck your shit so fucking wet and tight" he mumbled as he was already sweaty You were too.

"Fuck yes go harder daddy" you moaned out. He went harder and rougher. The only thing you could hear is your skin's clapping against each other and your moans and his grunts.

"Get on all fours" He demanded. You did as told and got on all fours and he rammed all the way in you and smacked your ass making it sting but that didn't matter you were so caught up in how he fucked you.

"I'm c-coming" You said as he gripped on your weist.
"Me to baby." You both came and he kept on thrusting sloppily. Good thing you were on birth control. He finally stopped and you laid together and slept.

The next day...

You woke up to a big ass headache and felt some arms around you. It was Bibby's arms he was snoring and he looked to cute to wake him up but you had too.

"Bibby wake up" you said as he just hmm'd so you knew he was listening.

"Imma get going I'll see you around"You said as you were putting on your dress back on.

"Leave me your number" he said in his deep raspy morning voice. You nodded as he gave you his phone to put your number in you saved it and gave it back to him.

"Bye." You smiled as you called an Uber and left.

*******************************

Shit this was long 💀 oh well 🤷🏽 enjoy 😘🤤 . But ain't he fine ass shit 🤤😍😍😍 .

 But ain't he fine ass shit 🤤😍😍😍