IV.

Previously:

Even though they had the quality to be a paladin of Voltron. They couldn't form Voltron. So they practiced again and again. I talked with Pidge and learn the truth to why she was trying to hide herself as a boy.

~

" Level 1 activated."

A robot appeared in front of my eyes. It didn't move. The level 1 was, for me, a good start to reinforce my strength. I started by giving punches then kicks until it broke. I trained while the team Voltron practiced outside to transform into Voltron. I decided to take a pause, and so I headed to the common room to get a drink. When I was drinking, I heard noises coming from the hallway and coming closer.

" Great job training today, guys," complimented Shiro. "We're really getting the hang of Voltron."
"Seriously, how far do you think my lion kicked out that broken alien ship, asked Lance. Must have been like a mile!"
"Yeah," said Keith. "That'll come in handy when the Galra challenges Voltron to a soccer match."
"Hey, I did something cool and you can't handle it. I get it."
"Your kick ruined our balance. We fell."
"That falling part was Hunk's fault."
"Hey," said Hunk.
" All right, save your energy for fighting Zarkon," said Shiro.
" Are you really obliged to fight all the time, Lance, Keith," I asked.
" What- Y/N!" Lance approached in one movement and began to flirt with me. "Hey, Y/N. You look good in that," he said as he winked at me, sending me chills.
"Gosh! Lance, can you stop it? You and me, it'll never, never happen, understand?"
"I'll make it change, baby~"
" Leave her alone," said Keith.
"What do you want, mullet? Let's the adults talk," he said as he put his arm around my neck.
" Let her go, now."
"Oh, are you jealous~? Too bad for you, I'm her Romeo."
"I'm not jealous," said Keith blushing.
" Don't you intervene," Shiro, asked Hunk.
"No, I know my sister. She'll be okay, I'll intervene when she'll nearly kill Lance."
"What," said Hunk surprised.
" Let me go, now, Lance. I'm not joking. Let go," I said angrily.
"Playing rebel? I love i-"

Before he could finish, I took his arm in front of me, then I smashed him to the ground where I put my foot on his shoulder while I held his arms toward him in order to make him understand that if he doesn't stop, I will break his arm.

" Don't flirt with me again," I menaced Lance. "All right?"
"All right, all right!"
"Good boy."

As I let him go, Coran entered the room.
" Hello guys! How was the Voltron workout? "
" We're getting there," replied Shiro. "Are you and Allura almost done fixing the castle so we can leave this planet? I feel like we're sitting ducks here on Arus."
"Just about. In the meantime, to get your minds off those duck seats you're worried about, I made you guys an authentic ancient paladin lunch," he said as he showed something which looked sticky and mostly inedible. I'm lucky it's not for me. "And of course, it's also for you, Y/N."
" Coran, you just got me hooked on that goo and now you're switching it up," said Hunk.
"This is packed with nutrients."
"Oh, it smells disgusting," commented Hunk.
"I know," said Coran. "That's how you know it's healthy."
" Coran, we're on a planet now with fresh herbs, spices, and whatever this thing is. A tuber? If you'll excuse me, I'm going to head back to the kitchen and spice things up."
"Where's Pidge," I asked looking around.
" He's probably checking on those prisoners we rescued from Zarkon," replied Coran. "They'll all be waiking soon in the infirmary. Open the hatch, food lion coming in," said Coran to Shiro as he stood up.
"No. Just...no. "
" You don't know what you're missing!"
"Big bro', where are you going?"
"I'll check on Pidge," he said as he left.

***
Hunk had the idea to prepare our meal. When he came back, we were all drooling. The food looked delicious and had a very nice smell, very sweet. Lance, Keith and I devoured the meal prepared with Hunk's love.