Fantasy and Science Fiction for you!

Thank you for reading Bess's story this far. I have really enjoyed writing Girl Cyborg for you and I promise more is coming. There's just one little hitch...

I just got Feeding Frenzy back from the editor and in order to have time to get it ready for publication this summer, Girl Cyborg is going on a hiatus. In the meantime, to thank you for your patience, I'm offering you the chance to win 10 Science Fiction and fantasy bestsellers from the Kindle store.

The prize is worth $150.00 CDN. One lucky winner will get all 10 books or $150.00 CDN in ebooks. (I will contact the winner to figure out which, depending on the country of the winner and the cost of postage).

The more you share this contest on social media, the more contest entries you get.

Entering the contest is free and easy. Your chances of winning one of my giveaways will probably never be better because this is my first contest. What do you have to lose?

To enter, just type this URL into the search bar: 

http://www.maajawentz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Giveaway-spring-2017-YA-300x225.jpg

It's even easier to use the external link button.

You can visit me at maajawentz.com for more details.

Want to enter directly from Wattpad? No problem. Visit my Wattpad Profile and go to "Conversations." There is a live link to take you straight to the contest. 

Of course, those of you who follow me on Wattpad should have already got the notification. 

Remember, the easy way to get your chance to win 10 fantasy and science fiction bestsellers is to visit my Wattpad Profile and go to "Conversations

Remember, the easy way to get your chance to win 10 fantasy and science fiction bestsellers is to visit my Wattpad Profile and go to "Conversations." Use the live link to take you straight to the contest. 

Happy reading, and may the odds be ever in your favor! :-)

Maaja