Chapter 1

Y/N- Your name
H/C- Hair colour
E/C- Eye colour
F/C- Favourite Colour
A/N: Hey guys! Just going to say I might not be able to get all of the Speech right because I haven't watched it in a while but I hope you enjoy this chapter! And let's get started...
Zach's POV
"Send me pictures everyday so I remember what you look like" Kelly says as she hugs me. "Yeah okay" I say as I give her a quick kiss on the cheek and start walking to the car. "I lo--" "I have to go bye" I say as I get in the car. "Your not going into war, you'll cope" My Dad says laughing. Then mum and Gray get in the car, Gray starts rambling on about how excited he is so I put on my headphones and just listen to my music distracting me from my surroundings.
~•~•~Time Skip to the airport ~•~•~
Still Zach's POV
"I'm going to miss you boys so much, oh come here!" Our mom says going to hug us but I back away. "Zack. Give your mother a hug and listen to her" My Dad says nudging me. I pull my headphones around my neck and let my mom hug me. I rest my chin on her head as she's smaller than me. Once we let go, me and Gray grab our bags and head on the plane.
~•~•~Another Time Skip to Jurassic World~•~•~
Y/N POV
I was taking a stroll through the Convention Centre when I heard my name being called from behind me. I spin around on my tippy toes, to see Claire and my dad standing by each other looking at me. "Y/N" "Claire, Owen." I say and giggle. My dad looks around, "I thought I'm dad not Owen?" He smiles at me. Claire is looking really serious so I put my serious face on and ask, "So guys, what do you want?" "I need you to look after my nephews with my assistant Zara, she has their VIP passes already and since you'll be with them I'm allowing you to take the day off, you shall give them a tour around Jurrasic World whilst I take Mr Gra--" "Owen" he says looking at her, "whilst I take Owen to see our new and improved dinosaur. Meet me back here in half an hour. Also Zara will be waiting at the Docks for you" Claire smiles at me but soon fades away. I sigh and think, this will be boring, "umm how old are they?"She doesn't reply and I laugh, "Wait...You don't know how old your nephews are?" She looks slightly embarrassed so she looks down at the floor. "I think one is 10 maybe 12? And the other is in High school so most likely the same age as you Miss Gra---" "Y/N" I flash her a smile. Her phone starts ringing so she walks off talking, my dad comes over and pulls me into a tight hug, "Y/N you'll be fine, there's nothing to worry about...And don't forget" he whispers, "Anyone does anything...you know what to do." He says before letting me go and walks off. That only leaves me to go down to the docks.
Gray's POV
"Woah, this place looks awesome!" I say looking out at the island from the window of the boat. Zach still has his headphones on typing on his phone like usual. Mom and Dad said this would be a good bonding time with Zach, but I don't think that's coming anytime soon... Anyway we arrive at the Docking area and I see a lady with black hair holding a sign that says 'Zack and Gray Mitchell' I run over to her and ask, "Where's aunt Claire?" Someone else replied, "Looking at a 'New and improved' dinosaur", I look over and see a girl, she has H/C and E/C. She's wearing a black tank with a F/C flannel, black ripped jeans with black high top converse. (Optional if you want the makeup and Jewellery)

(A/N: Changed the outfit just for you guys, hope you like it)I looked down at the ground with a frown on my face

I looked down at the ground with a frown on my face. "Hey don't be upset! Your Aunt promised that she'd spend time with you tomorrow, but for now you've got me and I think I can be fun, so how about we go look around and see what's here and once we are finished you can tell me if you think I'm any fun! And your Aunt also wants to meet us in half an hour at the Convention Centre" I look up to see her crouched by me smiling, "Alright...Anyway my names Gray and that's Zach! He's my brother but he's always typing on his phone, messaging his clingy girlfriend." I say looking up at her now because she stood up. She gave me a 'oh' look and glanced at Zach who was now off his phone and staring at the girl. "Umm...okay...I'm Y/N and that's Zara! And we will be 'babysitting' you guys till your aunt comes and gets you so uhhh...what do you umm...want to do?" She asks us looking a little shy.
Zach's POV
"Umm...okay...I'm Y/N and that's Zara! And we will be 'babysitting' you guys till your aunt comes and gets you so uhhh...what do you umm...want to do?" I hear the girl in front of me say. She looks at me and then back at Gray with a nervous smile on her face. Cute, I thought. Gray gasps and immediately asks Y/N, "Do you work here? If so what dinosaur do you work with? Are they friendly? How do--" "Gray enough with the questions I think she's heard enough already." I say looking down at my excited brother, "Don't you think you should talk to him with more respect? I can tell he's into Dinosaurs and I respect that! Anyway to answer your questions Gray, I do work here, I work with the Raptors, Triceratops, Mosasaurs Brachiosaurus and even the T-Rex! They are friendly to me but I don't know about anyone else, now Gray, anymore questions you'd like me to answer?" Woah, woah, woah. I did not expect that. I didn't realise we were moving till Y/N shouted me over. "Hmm...Hey Gray? Wanna go see the T-Rex feeding show?" "YESSS" "okay then buddy let's go" She said to Gray.
~•~•~Time skip to The Show~•~•~
Y/N's POV
"Guys I'll be right back I just gotta go somewhere okay? Stay right here and keep looking through that glass, yeah?" I say to both of them. "Okay...sure" I run up to the T-Rex catwalk door before grabbing some meat and walking onto the catwalk. I look over to see a jaw dropped Gray and a wide eyed Zach. I giggle and shout my baby over. "Rexy! Come here girl" I hear loads stops before I stand eye to eye with her. "Good, Good. 'Ere you are have this" I throw her some meat at her and she chomps on it. I glance at the audience and I see them all clapping. I wave at them all before turning back to Rexy. "Hey you still hungry girl?" She looks at me like she's gonna eat me. "Rexy! That doesn't scare me. Larry! Get the goat!" I shout at him. I hear a motor moving or something like that and a goat appears attached to a post. Rexy roars and she goes to it and eats it. "That's my girl...Okay Rexy I'll see you later yeah?" She comes over to me and looks at me, I kneel down and place my hand on her head before rubbing it a little. "Bye Rexy!" I shout before running of the Catwalk and going back to the boys. "Y/N! How did you do that!? You literally fed it and stroked it! How is that possible!?" Gray says bombing me questions. "Well Rexy and I have a bond which I have with most dinosaurs... Sometimes she even lets me ride her... So it is possible" I look up at Zach since I'm small and he's quite tall, "So what did you think, huh? Think I'm cool now?" "That was awesome! I never knew you could be that cool" He says and I laugh. "Well I think the Mosasaurs' show is on now, you wanna go?" "Yes!!!! This is the best day ever!"
A/N: I think I shall be leaving that here for today's chapter! I hope you enjoyed it and have a wonderful Day/Evening!

Word count: 1456