Final Chapter

Kelly's POV
What a silly little girl! She knows the front doors unlocked, I knew the police were calling too but what if I framed her? Ha stupid bitch wouldn't know what to do if I did. "The police are going to come you know?" She says smirking, "oh honey, as if I didn't know! That's why you come in handy! You're going to leave your fingerprints on the weapon! Isn't that wonderful? Claire and Owen will also be taking part as they will keep their dirty little mouths shut otherwise this pretty little boy gets hurt. Badly. Any objections?" I ask but before I can do anything she lunges at me throwing punches all over me.
Y/N's POV
I keep punching her over and over and over, I ended up giving her two black eyes, a bloody lip and bruises all over her arms and stomach. "That's for hurting Zach! That's for taking Claire! That's for taking my dad! And this is from me!" I yell through each punch. "THIS IS THE POLICE! LET US IN OR WE BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!!" They yell from downstairs. I ran down the stairs and swung open the door, "MA'AM ARE OKAY!?" They yell, "Not really but she's upstairs! She's a psycho!!" They ran up the stairs, "You're under arrest for kidnapping, anything you say may be used in evidence and in court" I hear from upstairs. They bring down...Zach? Wait what!? "You've got the wrong person!! She's upstairs!! Her name is Kelly!", "Miss I suggest you move aside otherwise we will have to take you to the station" they say, I feel anger boil in my veins. That whore! I ran upstairs to see Claire and Owen on the floor and Kelly to be no where in sight. "SCREW YOU KELLY! YOU BITCH!!" I scream as I collapse on my knees...I just hope Zach doesn't get sentenced...

Court day

"Do you find him Guilty or Not guilty?" The judge asks 5 people. "Guilty", "Not Guilty", "Not Guilty", "Guilty", Please be not guilty, please be not guilty!

"Not guilty", OMG THANK ALL THE HEAVENS AND ALL THE GODS!!!!! "I here by say that he is not guilty!" "YASSSSSS" I shout and hug Claire along with his mum. We run outside and they escort him out, but then he sees me... he runs towards me and swoops me into his arms and hugs me. "You are not going anywhere! I am so sorry about Kelly!" He says crying, "It's okay Zach, but Kelly got away...she's still out there somewhere...I have missed holding you..." I say softly stroking his fluffy hair. God. I love him. "Hey Y/N?" He asks pulling away. "Yeah?" I say with tears in my eyes from happiness, "I love you Y/N and... I know we're too young to get married but I thought we could promise ourselves to each other... he passes me a ring that says 'you're mine for eternity' "Zach, I-I-I love it!!" I smash my lips onto his, it wasn't a rough kiss it was a nice, warm and homey kind of kiss but I pulled away due to us being infront of everyone. "Oh my boy Zach all grown up!!" I hear his mother weep into Zach's dad's shoulder who I could see was pleased in one way.

    *Time skip to many many years later*

"MOMMY MOMMY PICK ME UP" (when I wrote this I read it in a really deep demonic voice 😂) my little girl yells from behind me. "Give me a second Julia!" I say putting the groceries away. "Where's my favourite little princess?" I hear come from the hallway, I turn around to see Zach now hugging Julia. (If your name is Julia, change your kiddo's name, okay? Okay) I smile at them and think back to when I was that age. I used to love getting piggy back rides especially when my dad would make me land on the sofa afterwards, it was really fun back then. But now look at me, I'm married, I have the most perfect daughter in the world not to mention the horror she is sometimes and I have the love of my life right here, life could not be anymore perfect. Zachary then comes up to me, sneaks his arm around my waist and pulls me close to kiss him, so he does, "Ewwww" We head Julia say as we pull apart laughing.

I'm glad I have him because I'm happy.

Hey guys! I know this chapter is a totally rubbish and short and I'm sorry about that but I just didn't know what to write about! I hope you have enjoyed this story and I'm sorry for waisting your time on this awful mess! Thank you guys for your support and being here the whole time, I take it to the heart and I really appreciate it.

Thank you.

~ Dani