Fight Part 2

Let's just get straight to the Chappie!
Claire's POV
There stood the worlds most dangerous creation...The indominus Rex. I guess she wants to fight, well technically we can't fight but we can...destroy that thing anyway. (I can't actually remember what happens here so I'm just gonna go with the flow okay? 😊) "Quick over here!" Owen shouts us and we get behind a shop. Y/N trips and face plants into Zach, such young love..."Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" She whispers and gets up and sits in between Gray and Zach. The I-Rex fount us and tried to bite them, luckily it only got Gray's pouch pack. "Quick! pull it off!" Everyone shouts as they did it, Gray starts doing some multiplication things...Wait...What!? Now is not the time for math! He mutters a few things and finally says, "Teeth! We need more teeth!" "Claire! Don't do what I think your going to do! It's too dangerous!" "But it's our only chance!" "Let me do it then! I do train her after all..." I don't want her to get hurt but she's right in a way. "Fine, here" I pass her the flair and she runs off.
Y/N's POV
I run off to Rexy's territory/enclosure. "Lowery! Are you there?" "Here" "I need you to open Paddock 9 please" "The T-Rex's!? Y/N do you know how--" He always has to argue,"NOW!" He must have pressed it because slowly it opens, stood infront of me was Rexy, beautiful little dino she was. I light the flair and start running, "Come on girl! We got work to do!"  I sprint around the corner looking at my dad causing me to almost trip over, he looks gob smacked. I throw the flair at the I-Rex and run behind this rock. Both Rex's are fighting now and (I think it was the I-Rex) the I-Rex was falling to where the rest were, "RUN!!!" They ran to where I was and my dad almost killed me by yelling continuously at me, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED! IF I HAD LOST YOU I WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? DON'T DO IT EVER AGAIN Y/N!" He ranted on. "Dad, I'm alive now, and I will be for a long time okay!? Now let's just--REXYYYYY" NOOOO! DINO DOWN! DINO DOWN! She gets pinned by the I-Rex, Come on Rexy! I believe in you!! I watched in horror as Blue came out of nowhere and jumped on the I-Rex, distracting it from killing my baby. I held my breathe as all 3 dinosaurs fought, well, this will be a battle I will always remember. "COME ON GURL! YOU GOT DIS!" I yelled at them, my dad held me tight as we looked at the I-Rex being pushed into the mosasaurs' paddock. Rexy won! YASSSSSSSS! I get out of my dads grip and run to where Blue and Rexy are, Rexy leant down towards me so I patted her head. "Oh my precious baby! You did it! You really did... And Blue..." She comes over and I put my hands on her head, "You both are too precious", I hear a voice in the background..."Not as much as you" I let go of my dinosaurs, turn around and see Zach smiling at me. "Y'know? I never knew boys were this adorable and caring" I say to him making him blush, "it's lucky Grays here!" He gives me a 'really' look and I laugh, startling my dad. He walks over to me and gives me a very tight squeeze hug. "Can't...Breathe" He loosens his grip, "I don't want that! I could never imagine a dead daughter, and her distraught boyfriend" he laughs and I glare at him whilst blushing, "Dad? What's going to happen to our jobs? Where will we live?" I pull from the hug and stand back. "Wellllllllll...I asked Claire if we could stay here and since she lives near Zach, you've got an advantage" he winks at me and Zach. I didn't notice that Zach was standing next to me holding my hand. :3 I stick my tongue out at my dad as he walks off to Claire with Gray. "Well, that was something" He laughs and turns me to face him. I get lost in his deep brown eyes as he leans further and further in. Is he going to? His warm yet soft lips touch mine. His eyes are closed so I close mine, soon after, he pulls away. "That was the best kiss in the world" he says, "and my first" I reply.
Hope you enjoyed this Chappie but I have to go bed now so night!!!!!!!!!! Also thank you guys for the 700+ views! You don't know how much it means to me
~Dani