Chapter 10: I dont know

(A/N: This is just a short update as my family keep complaining that I'm on my phone and I had no idea what to write so yeah 😂 If it doesn't make sense now you know. )

Gray's POV
I overheard their argument and I think Y/N did too. I could tell she was upset, it made me upset too ( 😢 ) I wish they didn't argue again because it's horrible and Zach just shuts off for a while.
Y/N went to see if she could talk to him but she's been up there for an hour and no ones heard anything from them. Should I go check on them? Yeah! I will. I walked passed mum and dad as they were asleep on the couch and crept upstairs to where I heard laughing coming from Y/N? "Zach? Y/N?" I call out as I reach his door. Y/N was on his bed (😏😉) and Zach was tickling her making her laugh even more. "Z-A-C——————H!!!!! ST-OOOOOO-PPPP!!!!" She laughs as a tear rolls down her face. He stops and looks down at her, he smirks then leans in and and..... "Zach? What're you doing with Y/N?" I ask innocently. He gets up off Y/N, "Gray!!!! What have I told you about not knocking!? It's not exactly hard to do is it?", "Zach don't go arguing with your brother, I'm sure he just forgot and it was just a mistake." Y/N confidently says sticking up for me. "Hmph. Fine." He says stubbornly, classical Zach. "So I guess you cheered up now?" I ask leaning on the door frame crossing my arms. "Of course I did, Y/N's here so obviously I am!"
Zach's POV
"So your faking it then?" He asks. "No! I didn't mean it like that Gray! God dammit!" I whisper-yell. I sit down on my bed next to Y/N, pushing her feet slightly backwards as I run my hands through my brown hair. "You'd look funny with red hair" Y/N randomly says. "What?" I say confused but smiling at her because she's full of weirdness but that's what I like about her. "I'm hungry" she replies, what on Earth!?  We just ate already! We carried on having random conversations in the end and we finished the night off with a game of twister.