Chapter 5

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in forever, as I was with my nan I haven't seen in ages, and I have been distracted with school. Play the video if you want to! Anyway 70+ more views already? Wow thank you, you guys! Also please read the Authors note at the end? Thank you!! 😘🙇🏻‍♀️
Gray's POV
We walked to Aunt Claire and behind her was a van. She took us to the back which doors were open and let us get inside. "Okay, seat-belts on, and I'll in the front and just open that window if you need anything" we look for our seat-belts but can't find any. "Okay umm...just hold hands" she closed the doors and sat in the front, I reach over Y/N and hold my hand out to Zach who just looks at me funny. "Your not little anymore" I go to pull my hand back but feel someone else take me hand and squeeze it, it's Y/N. "Everything and Everyone i-is going to be alright" she says looking down at me. "Okay...But what about your job and where are you going to live?" I ask softly. She looks at me and sighs. "I don't know...but me and my dad will find somewhere I guess" she then lets go of my hand and opens the window staring at something. I look and see that she's watching her dad and the raptors on camera's. "Your dads a badass" I hear Zach say, he has his head on Y/N's shoulder. She laughs and continues watching them. The raptors slow down and just then the Indominus Rex comes out of nowhere. Somehow it starts communicating with the raptors. "Something's wrong" a guy says next to Owen "They're communicating" he also says. "I know why they wouldn't tell us what this thing was made of" Owen says. "This things part raptor" he says as the raptors turn around and look at him.

"Looks like they've got a new Alpha" he says as everyone starts shooting at the I-Rex

"Looks like they've got a new Alpha" he says as everyone starts shooting at the I-Rex. "No-No-No this is not for you kids to watch" Claire says shutting the window slide thing. "Do you thin---" "AHHHH" We hear a scream from Claire when someone opens the doors but Echo attack's him, "CLAIRE GO! GO! GO!" Y/N shouts as she starts panicking.
Y/N's POV
We were sitting in the van looking out the back when we see Delta and Charlie chasing after us, "WHAT DO WE DO!?!?" I shout in worry as they get closer. I see a gas bottle so we roll that out but they go around it, then Zach looks around trying to find something, "Gray! Here!" He says passing Gray the zappers. "How do you turn this thing on!?" I grab it out of their hands and flick the 'on' switch on. "Y/N!! Quickly!!" I pass it back to Zach and Gray as they zap Charlie. "THAT WAS AWESOME" they both say. I giggle and sit back on my seat as they do as well, then Gray opens the window thing and says to Claire, "AUNT CLAIRE DID YOU SEE THAT!? I CANT WAIT TO TELL MOM!!!" He says excitedly. She replies with, "NO!! YOU WILL NEVER TELL YOUR MOTHER WHAT JUST HAPPENED" He closes the window and sighs, "What do we do now?" Zach asks. I scratch my invisible beard and say, "Good question..." I see my dad on the motorcycle , "DADDDDDDDD!!!!!" He gives a little wave then rides at the side of Claire.
A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter but I tried to update quickly otherwise I might get told of and I also wanted to update so, why not?

Ahem

I just wanted to ask everyone, I was thinking of doing a Harry Potter OneShotsXreader thing, but I'm not sure, I'll let you guys decide if you want me to or not.

Thank you for reading!

~Dani