How I met the guys

One afternoon as I was sitting in a chair on my front porch someone came in front of me and asked " Jane?" I looked up to see my sister Lilly that I got up to hug her and asked " Lilly what are you doing here?" She answered " Jane can we go inside I need to ask you something. I repiled " sure". Then after we got inside she said " Jane I have these 10 friends of mine who need help finding their true loves so I was wondering that since you helped me find true love that you could maybe do it for them. I sighed and said " fine but you need to be here when these guy's arrive ". She replied " alright ". Later that evening half past midnight the doorbell rang that Lilly answered it and said " Jane come here I want you to meet the guy's " . So I headed over to the door to see ten guys that Lilly turned towards me and said" Jane I would like you to meet the oldest of the guys Killian Thornton ". I turned to see a tall black haired guy ( who I must say was very handsome) then he turned to lilly and asked " so this is matchmaker?" Lilly answered " yes" .  Then he turned to face me and said " she looks more a school teacher than a matchmaker " then he walked over to Lilly and asked " tell me miss Johnson have you ever had some experience with match making?" I answered " if you must know yes in fact I have ". Two minutes later as the guys were having a conversation Lilly came over to me and asked " so Jane what do you think of the guys?" I answered " they're not bad but I don't know about Mr Thornton " . The next morning as we were on the road two of the guys walked up beside me and said" we're sorry about our brother miss Jane he is always like that". I put my arms on their shoulders and said " it's alright " then I looked behind me to see Killian staring at me that I thought to myself ( this is going to be a long trip) . To be continued.......