The medieval town

Two days later as we were still on the road we came into a town full of war equiment and horses that I turned to the guys and asked " so do any of you guys love the medieval times ?" Peter said " I do ever since I was a young teenager". Then from out of an medieval store came a young girl  coming over to us then after she shook everybody's hands she came up to Peter and the mintue their hands touched Sparks flew between them which ended up with Peter staying in the town. Three minutes later the mayor who was the girl's father let the rest of us have some horses after that we left the town. Later that evening as Lilly was tending to the horses I went over to her and asked " hey Lilly can I talk to you for a mintue?" She said "sure". Then as we were away from the group she asked "so Jane what did you want to talk about?" I said " well Erik and I kinda kissed two nights ago". Lilly asked "well how do you feel?" Then as soon as the memory of the kiss I put my hand to my heart and said "I don't know my heart started beating very fast every time I think about him and it hasn't stopped since". Lilly smiled and said" sis it sounds like you're in love with Erik". I sighed with a smile on my face and said " I think I am". But the thing I didn't know was that Erik heard us talking then he looked towards me and smiled. To be continued........