The love town

Two days later one morning around 10:20 as we were on the road we came into a town covered in with love stuff that I turned to the guys and asked " okay guys now don't be ashamed who any of you are in love with love?" Sam answered" I do" . But then the others started laughing at him that I went up to them and asked " what's wrong with all of you?!" They stopped I said " you all should be ashamed of yourselves for laughing at Sam ". Then a young lady  ( about the same age of Sam ) came to us to welcome us to the town but the minute she looked into Sam's eyes and him with hers they fell in love right away.  Later that day I was looking at a picture I heard footsteps coming towards me that I looked up to see Killian walking towards me then he sat down next to me trying to say something but I interrupted him and asked " what do you want Killian?" He answered " Jane I wanted to apologize for the way my brothers acted " I looked at him  then we just sat here in silence then I broke it by asking " why are you really here Killian?" He answered" because I really hope that you can find my brothers and I true love " I laid my hand on his arm and said " I promise you that I will help you and the others find true love " . He turned to me and smiled  ( for the first time on this trip). To be continued......................