The Halloween town

Three days later one mid morning we arrived in a town but when I walked inside I had a flashback about my ex-boyfriend then I felt a hand on my shoulder that the flashback ended then when I turned I was shocked to see that it is was Killian. He asked " are you alright Jane?" I answered " yeah I'm fine" . Then after Henry found his true love we left the town. Later that morning as the others were talking I went for a walk then while as I was sitting by a lake I heard a branch snap that I pulled out my pocket knife and asked " whose's here?" Then out from behind a tree came Killian that I put my knife and said " god Killian don't sneak up on me like that ". He just smiled and said " sorry so what are you doing out here Jane". I sat back down and said " to clear my head and Killian look I kinda told you a lie earlier". Then He sat down next to me and asked " what about?" I answered " about me being fine earlier when I wasn't " He moved a piece of my hair out of my face and asked " then what was troubling you Jane?" I answered " well today when I saw Henry and the girl he was with I thought to myself that I will never find true love and happiness ", then I started to cry that I covered my eyes but then I felt Killian remove my hands then he wrap his arms around me then he laid both of his hands on my cheeks , bent down to kiss me. Then before I knew it I wrap my arms around his neck. A few seconds later I pulled away from him and just stared at him then I got up and walked away,  my heart started beating fast. To be continued...........................................