The country town.

A  few weeks later we came into a town full of guns and boots that I got down off my horse but then I had another flash back of my ex-boyfriend and it brought back the pain that he caused me that I started to cry a little then I heard someone calling me that I wiped my eyes then I came to realize that it was Erik who had called me. He saw that my eyes were red that he asked "Jane are you alright?" I answered "yes I'm alright Erik". Then as we were on the road Lilly rode up beside me and said "Jane someone wanted me to give you this", so she handed me an envelope. I looked behind me to see Erik smiling at me so I opened the envelope and inside was a poem that Lilly asked "what does it say sis?" I started to read it which said" My dearest Jane you have a beauty that is out of this world and your smile is very beautiful p.s I love you from your secret admirer". Lilly smiled and said " wow sis that is so beautiful." Later that evening as I was reading the poem again Lilly came up to me and asked " so Jane have you figured out who wrote the poem?" I answered " no I haven't", then I started to write a poem myself and asked " Lilly can you go give this to Erik?" She read the poem i wrote smiled and said " sure", so she went to Erik and laid it on him. Then He started to read it which said " My dearest Erik I love everything about you like your charming smile and your kindness to others from your secret admirer". I overheard him read it that i looked towards him to see him smile. To be continued........................................