Beginning of it all

"NOO!" I scream. I raise out of bed to find myself sweating from my dream. I don't quite remember the dream, only flashes of what happened in the dream. But I can recall that it was very bloody.
     My dad comes rushing in. "Are you ok Alexandria!?" He asked.
    " Yea I'm fine. Just a dream." And as i said this he sighed and left my room. Im glad my father doesn't linger on my problems much.  I only tell him stuff when I want or if he's really concerned.  I have bad dreams so that's not much to be conceded about.
   After I calmed i got up out of my bed and opened my bedroom door. I leaned my head into the door way to see if my father was still there or not... he wasnt. So i just closed my door and locked it.
     i went to my nightstand by my bed to check my phone. As i did i fell on my back to bed. 'Missed call from Guy' it said.
    "Guy." I whispered to myself. And as i said this all the pain and sadness from knowing him came back. My eyes started to water up and burn ad I fought back the tears that dare tried to fall. I finally was able to fight them back. 
  i remembered the way he treated me, so sweet. how he touched me, so gentlely but it wasn't real. As i thought i was the only one he 'loved' i was wrong. He cheated on me, lied to me, and manipulated me. I hated him, didn't I? I still have every picture of us every note he wrote me.  Was I still im love after all this time?

    My thoughts where broke when  i heard the tree outside my bedroom window rattel the glass pane and saw something or someone climbing the tree limb to my bedroom window.
  Our of curiosity i got under my covers and reached under my bed for the swichblade knife i always keep under it, along with all my other collectible knifes. I acted like i was sleeping when i heard my window open. Thinking to myself 'DAMNIT! I should have locked the window!'
I heard foot steps in my room. A few seconds later i heard a low, deep growl come closer to me. That's when i felt my bed move like I was sailing the sees.  Each movement swishing me back and forth.  Pressure made me fall deeper into the bed when this thing stopped right over me.