Him AGAIN!

I woke up , not thinking about last night,  and walked over to my dresser and got out my black lace panties with my matching bra and put them on. Then i took out my crimson colored jeans then i went over to my closet and got a red tank top with a black and red vest to go with it.

I went and put on my boots and put my Android phone with a Black Veil Brides case on it in my back pocket

I went and put on my boots and put my Android phone with a Black Veil Brides case on it in my back pocket. I went out my bedroom door and smelled eves and ham cooking so I went down stairs. My father was making breakfast.
"Morning Alex." He said "you forgot your eyeliner." He said as he saw my face. I went runing back upstairs and went into my bathroom. I quickly put a line in eyeliner on each eye. Then I also found a bow for my hair that was black with red stitches and silver safety pins in it. So I put it in my hair. I also put on my necklaces while I was at it. Satisfied i went back down stairs to eat.

*skip time*
I grabbed my backpack, that was a My Chemical Romace backpack. It was very special to me because my mo had got it for me a few days before she died. 

Then headed out the door on my way to school

I was half way to school when i heard loud footsteps behind me.
I snuck a peak over my shoulder. No one was there. I wipped my head back and he was right in front of my face.
I looked around to see if someone was around, but there was no one. The wind started to blow my brown hair with violet tips in my face. I moved my hair out of my face and said.  "You again? What are you doing?" He just smiled and his stitches opened and blood came falling down the sides.  He moved his knife and touched my cheek with it while he started walking around me checking me out. He didn't say anything.