Wanna Bet?

All i could think about was him. This morning, am for the thought of seeing him tonight possibly also crossed my mind. Why did i feel exited about talking to him again? To seeing him again? I couldnt understand this tingling sensation inside me.

It was the end of 9th period and i was ready for school to be over. When i bell rang i grabbed my backpack and threw it into my locker on the way out as I ran out of the school like i do everyday to try and stay away from Troy. I didn't feel like getting insulted or beating up the prick.

I rounded the corner of the school and just as i thought i had passed him without him noticing me he grabs onto my jacket hoodie and ripped a hole in it.

I cursed under my breath. " well lookie here. The emo freak is trying to get away." He looked amused by me trying to get out of his grasp. He then grabed me by my neck and pushed me up against the side of the building.

" p...plea..se, please stop..." i grabbed at his hands to try and break them lose. " i...i cant breathe..."
At that moment he losed his grip. I sank against the wall and fell to my knees. He got a few punshed to my face and some kicks to my ribs. I could feel the blood dripping from my nose and mouth. Blood driped on my hands and the ground. I finally got the strength to stand up. I looked at Troy with annoyance on my face. I had to look up at him because he was at least a foot taller than me.
" when im done girlie they will be picking up your remains with a mop." I was just about to give him a nose breaking punch when I looked behind him to see a white hoodied male coming to us.
I just laughed and Troy and his buddies looked confused. " what?!" Troy said through his teeth.
" wanna bet?" I looked into his eyes. " because i think that they will be cleaning un your remains with a mop instead asshole"
He looked confused. He saw me looking behind him and he looked over his shoulder and saw the never ending smile that threatened to beat me.
As Troy was still looking away I threw a punch at Troy's jaw.