Fairy Tail Chapter 531 Review

HOOOOLLLLYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!
JUST HOLY SHIT!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Fangirls loudly in the background)

THEY.

OPENED.

THE BOOK.

OF FUCKING END!!!

HIS EEEEYES! HE'S GROWING SCAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLESSS!!!!

Okay okay, I'm calm, I'm calm. Let's start from the beginning of this BEAUTIFUL chapter (10/10):

This chapter starts off with two colored pages; the first one includes information (with Japanese text that I unfortunately can't read) on Dragon Cry; and the second involves pictures on Team Natsu (this chapter was read off of Zac2Uchiha's YouTube channel so I couldn't read the heading).

We dive right into the first segment of the chapter including Christina leading Acnologia to the Time Lapse, the pilots of the ship have their doubts and Jenny somehow thinks stripping will solve all their problems. Which, if you ask for my opinion, leads me to wonder if Jenny even has a rational brain in that pretty noggin of hers. Hibiki shoots her option down and we switch to Anna with Wendy. Wendy says she doesn't remember much about Anna and Anna says the other four slayers probably don't remember her either. Jellal says he doesn't trust Anna and Erza claims she does, to which Jellal replies to her trust being both a strength and a liability to her. Ichiya storms in on the reunion and says that they're nearing the Time Lapse and the trimen are working towards their destination while maintaining their distance from Acnologia. They near it and barrel roll around it, but just as they seem hopeful that they've defeated Acnologia- THE TIME LAPSE SHUTS OFF! AND ACNOLOGIA ATTACKS THE SHIP!

We then transition to the Zeref vs. Natsu fight, Zeref still has Natsu ensnared in that... weird... uh, what was it again? Meh, I'm too lazy to look back on recent chapters. Anyways, he claims that he himself controls the Time Lapse and that he will use it to his advantage in turning back time- before he was immortal- to have his family back. He will use it for the neo eclipse. We then switch back to Christina, Ichiya demolishes the lacrima that keeps the dragon slayers from getting motion sickness, and we get a hilarious visual of Acnologia- the strongest being in Fairy Tail, the Black Dragon who completely Marco'd Igneel- PUKE! Lol.

We then switch to Gray, Lucy, and Happy.

This scene is where the magic happens.

Lucy opens the book of E.N.D. and the book suddenly begins to erupt with words (WHICH IS A COINCIDENCE! Refer back to Etherious Blood and back on the scene where Natsu first turns into E.N.D. THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED WITH THE WORDS FLOWING OUT OF THE PAGE! Damn, I must me psychic but who knows XD). Natsu starts making pained noises just as Mavis appears, claiming she will stop Zeref.

Zeref smiles and says he has all the preparations now for his little experiment to commence. But then, the magic restraints he has on Natsu completely vanishes and Mavis and Zeref are both shocked to hear his voice;

"Stand back first..." We then get a facial shot at him, and his entire forehead has become scales and his eyes dragon-like, the way he smiles has me on edge, because that smile does NOT look like a smile that Natsu of all people should wear. "I'm all fired up."

Zeref smiled at Natsu and he says, "The power of a dragon."

The chapter ends with the words "As Zeref spins catastrophe... Natsu and his burning soul take a stand." To be continued in chapter 532, "I Can No Longer See Love".

So does this mean that Natsu is transforming into a dragon despite it being clear that it is impossible for that to happen, or is he FINALLY becoming E.N.D. but with the powers of a dragon? I really don't know and I'm too hyped to care.

Oh and quick little chapter prediction: Natsu transforms into E.N.D. in front of Zeref and Mavis and his sudden increase in magic power attracts the attention of everyone on/near the battlefield, including Acnologia. He stops chasing Christina and flies towards the source while Natsu starts going ape-shit on Zeref. He knocks him out of the Fairy Tail Building, destroying it in the process, and mindlessly beats on Zeref until Acnologia arrives on the battlefield. The three of them, the immortal, the dragon, and the "human", then start the long awaited three way battle!

What are your theories/predictions on the upcoming chapter? Please comment your opinions and vote if you agree with me on this. Good bye, see you next update!