Chapter 12

Talon

The rest of the day went by dreadfully slow, because all I could think about was Logan and what I was going to say to him next time I saw him about the way he vanished. It was almost like he was able to vanish, I thought to myself. No, he must have snuck past me somehow quickly dismissing the vanishing into thin air idea. I must have been zoning out while working because the feeling of something warm all of a sudden touching my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts and causing me to jump and let out a very high pitch scream.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," a female's voice said causing me to turn around. When I saw that it was my manger, I let a sigh of relief that I wasn't going to be murdered at this exact moment in time. My manger's name was Fiona, and she looked young for her "youthful" age of forty-five. She has straight black hair that hangs down just a little short of her shoulders, while her eyes are like a pale blue. Fiona treats me like I'm her son sometimes even though she has identical twin sons that are a couple years younger than I am. Frankly, I find it kind of sweet that she acts like she is my mother sometimes as mine is or should I say was hardly around, but that changed when I was in the hospital.

"TALON!" Fiona's voice brought me back out of my thoughts again. "What's wrong with you today, you keep spacing out? Is everything going alright at school? Home?" Realizing that I haven't even told her what happened while I was in the hospital I quickly sat down. She followed suit, having realized that this is going to take some time. I then began to explain what has been going on.

"So yeah, the doctor said the test results won't be back for another week," I finished explaining. "I just really want to know what could be wrong with me that they think they had to run test on me." I went on.

"They probably want to make sure a concussion was all you had," she responded in a concerned voice. "But, if the test results come back and you need to take a few days off just give me a call and I will take care of your shifts," Fiona offered.

"Thanks, I will let you know then," I responded. I quickly got up to return to my work of cleaning tables.

"One more thing, if you keep cleaning tables like you were before we sat down to talk, I will have to end up buying more," she said while laughing and walking away.

__

After I got home from work, I made my way to my room. Shutting the door, I began to get undressed. I then stood in front of my mirror examining my naked body. I really need to get in shape, maybe I should start going out for runs at night. Those were my thoughts before they turned to the new hot boy in school, Logan. As soon as my thoughts turned to Logan, I felt myself getting hard down there. Moving my hand to take care of it, I began to come up with scenarios in my head involving the two of us. After my relief I cleaned up my mess and got into the shower to get rid of the smell of food and personal pleasure.

With the shower over and I dried off I made sure my bedroom door was locked and climbed into bed without bothering to get dressed into my night clothes. I then proceeded to go over today's events in my head, making plans to buy running clothes and shoes tomorrow. Slowly I drifted off to sleep with my last thoughts returning to Logan and hoping that I will see him and talk to him again tomorrow.