Chapter 1

*Ryan*

"Hey mom? do you think you can drive me today?"

"No sweetie. I'm sorry I have to work early."

"Okay. Have fun! I'm going to go get ready."

Today is the first day of school. Me and my mom just moved from California to Indiana. Today was gonna be horrible. I could already feel the embarrassment and humiliation.

It was about 6:20 so I got in the shower. When I got out, I just dressed casual. It was cold out. I put on black high-waisted jeans, a white crop-top and my white converse. I curled my hair and did my makeup, then went downstairs for breakfast.

By the time I was done eating it was already 7:45. I rode my penny-board to the bus stop.

*School*

I wasn't really sure where to go, so I looked for the office. after I found it I explained that I'm new.

"Taylor Caniff please report to the office."

*Taylor*

I was walking to home room when my name was called over the intercom. as I was walking to the office everyone was staring at me. I kept walking, but with my head down.

"Yes? Am I in trouble?"

"No Taylor. I need you to show Ryan around these next few days."

"Okay."

"H-hi."

"Oh hey! Lets go Ryan!"

"O-okay"

Ryan was beautiful. she had long blonde hair that went down to her mid-back, blue eyes, and the prettiest face. And I was determined to make her mine.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm not a very good writer but I have a feeling this will be good!

Comment or inbox me your thoughts and be sure to vote if you like it!

Thanks I'll update more tomorrow!