Chapter 7

It's been almost two moths since me and Taylor broke up. Taylor now lives in California and he's dating some girl that's definitely prettier than me.

"Babe?" Oh I forgot to mention! I started dating Cam after Taylor left me.

*Flashback*

It was Taylor's farewell party. I was sitting on the back porch crying my eyes out. I heard the door open then close.

"Are you okay?" It was Cameron.
"No."
"Ryan look at me." I looked up into Cam's beautiful brown eyes.
"You're beautiful Ryan. If I was Taylor I would never of left you. You're way to pretty to be thrown out like that. He's not worth crying over."
"Cam thank you. But why?"
"Why what?"
"Why would he leave like that? Short Notice?"
"Because he's stupid Ryan!"

I looked back up into Cameron's eyes and felt soft warm lips against my cold ones. I felt something that I never felt with Taylor. Love. I felt love. I now know that I like Cameron way more than I've ever liked Taylor.

"It's about time I tell you this."
"Tell me what?"
"Taylor did cheat on you. The girls name was Syerrau. She lives down the road from here and that's why he wasn't hanging out with you very much."
"Cameron I need to tell you something."
"Huh?"
"I don't care about him anymore. He's leaving and he doesn't matter to me. I know what I want. Or maybe even who."
"Who do you want?(;"
"I want someone who will love me more than Taylor ever did."

"Ryan I know the perfect person. I've liked you since the moment I laid my eyes on you. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I want you. No I need you. I love you Ryan. I always have."
"Cam?"
"Yeah?"
"When I was dating Taylor I had a little crush on you and I never told Taylor cuz well you know. I thought I loved him and that was until you came out here. You're truly the one I want. The one that'll stay."
"Ryan? Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes Cam! YES"

*End of Flashback*

Longish Chapter oh and the girl Taylor cheated on Ryan with her names pronounced (See-air-uh).

Later Baes