Challenges That Are No Longer Famous

From 2010 until now, challenges are being more famous and famous. So yeah, here are the 5 challenges that was famous, until the trend just stopped.

5. 100 coats/layers challenge

One of the weirdest things I've seen so far, it's literally applying 100 layers of this to something. Originating from 100 coats of nail polish, turned into a crazed trend. Right now, I think nobody's holding up to this trend, for now.

4. Ice Bucket Challenge

Where do I start, this trend where you use cold water with ice and spill it on top of your head, it's not funny at all. People have died while attempting to follow the trend and make others laugh... R.I.P. for the deaths. Thanks for the entertainment.

3. Chubby Bunny Challenge

Nothing wrong with this challenge whatsoever, but my main concern with this (I've tried it) is that I feel that it's very lame compare to the other trends. If seeing a person spit out a bunch of un chewed marshmallows is ok to you, what about watching them spit their slimy saliva to your face, how's that?

2. Cinnamon Challenge

The cinnamon challenge is where you eat a spoonful of cinnamon. Then, watch as the person coughs cinnamon, great job! Besides from its health risks, it's literally stupidity or eagerness to catch up with the trend without researching its bad effects is what causes it to be a complete disaster. In one event, a 7-YEAR OLD kid died while attempting this. Good thing this challenge has retired to its demise.

Honorable Mentions:
Saltine Cracker Challenge
Bean Boozled Challenge
Charlie Charlie Pencil Challenge
Whisper Challenge
Banana Sprite Challenge

1. Mannequin Challenge
Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed this challenge, yes there are some precautions, but this challenge for me is actually not bad. However, I feel a little bit board watching these videos, but I enjoy doing it.

That's all, thanks!