Chapter Six: Interviewer

It was about a week later and we were still on the bus. The reason was that the guys had to do an interview before we took off to Europe. They did the interview on the bus and I tried to figure out what to do behind the scenes while they were filming.

    There was a part of the interview where no one was talking because the interviewer was talking to her producer. I took this as an opportunity to walk past them behind the camera but I hit my foot on the tripod.

    "Shit," I laughed nervously, "sorry."

    "No it's fine. We're not talking or anything," the interviewer replied, a smile on her face. Her teeth were white enough to light up a dark room. Frank waved me over, smiling. I only shook my head at his outstretched skeleton glove.

    "Wait, Bailey! Come here!" he laughed.

    "No, why?" I asked, smiling. I was glad that he wanted to include me, but this was their interview. I didn't want to intrude. I wasn't even part of the band.

    "Just come on."

    I crossed my arms. "No, Frank."

    "Come on Bailey," Gerard teased me. Then Mikey joined in, and soon the whole group was chanting, BAI-LEY, over and over again. I sighed, letting my arms fall to my sides before saying, "fine," and trudging over to them.

    The interviewer got ready just as I sat down and she turned to us as I tried to hide my face. "So, could you tell us your name?" she said to me, holding the mic up to me.

    "I'm Bailey but I think they just told you that," I smiled, jabbing a thumb in Frank's direction, for he was the one who started it.

    "She's Bailey Graves and she's our friend," Frank explained, resting a hand on my head, as he was sitting on the edge of the couch (the backing part, not the arm) and I was sitting on the cushions. I didn't mind though, and just let him rest his hand there.

    "Do you have any talents?" the interviewer smiled.

    "God no. Unless being a pain in the ass counts as a talent. Wait am I allowed to curse?" I questioned, feeling guilty.

    "Yeah, it's a very casual interview."

    "Bailey, you have a way with words," Frank alluded to the day we first met. The funny part was that he didn't know the extent of what I had said that day. Only what he heard me screaming as I made my hand bleed, which still hurt by the way. I laughed at his comment, a fond memory growing in my head.

    "Yeah, some could call it that."

    "Anything you want to say to the fans of My Chemical Romance that might watch this video?" the interviewer asked me. I wondered whether or not she appreciated my company.

    "Uhhh, make sure you go to all their shows and buy all their albums and cd's cause their freaking awesome. And if you're not a fan then pardon my french but you can go fuck yourself," I said truthfully. I genuinely did like the band and their music. Frank laughed and ruffled my hair as the rest of the band chuckled. I didn't expect them to find it funny.

    "Frank's right, you certainly do have a way with words," she forced a laugh. I could definitely tell that she didn't want me there. I stood up to try to leave but Frank pulled me back down by my hoodie. I turned around to glare at him and he only shrugged.

    "You're my armrest now," he smirked, leaning his elbow on my shoulder. It hurt slightly but I have a high pain tolerance so I just ignored it.

    "So how do you guys know her?" she asked the boys, directing the attention away from me, which I was grateful for.

    "I met Bailey when she was just fired from her job and she was really pissed off and screaming and punching a wall," Frank told her.