FINDING OUT

liam never thought that zayn would cheat on him. it wasn't even a thought that had ever crossed his mind. so he really didn't know why he had the urge to go through zayns phone. it was just there, sat on the dining room table as zayn was in the shower.

he hadn't even noticed it was there at first. but it kept vibrating and he just got curious. so yes he decided to go through his phone. he had 10 missed calls from a contact named simply t. he clicked on the messaging app and found the contact. he saw the last text sent from t and he gasped where he stood. come over im horny. it had read.

he read through their messages a bit. his heart sinking with each word he read. he closed out of the app then went to his gallery. wanting to see if he could find a picture of this "t" person. when he went through them he came across a video.

he turned down the volume, and watched as it went from all black to a girls bum. he saw zayns hand knead her bum, then he fast forwarded it. his eyebrows furrowing and mouth parting as he watched his fiance fûck someone who definitely wasn't him.

he closed out of it, making sure he swiped away all the apps he had went on. he set zayns phone back down in almost the exact same place it was before he touched it. he grabbed his phone, putting it in his pocket then deciding to leave. he grabbed his dark green jacket and put it on quickly. he left the house without a second thought.

his mind was going a million miles a minute. he didn't know what to think. the love of his life has been cheating on him for god knows how long. he hurries down the two flights of stairs then hurries out the front of the apartment building lobby. he needed air, somewhere quiet to think. so he went where he knew there wasn't a lot of business.

gemmas bakery. it wasn't that far away so the cold december winds didn't bother him too much. he wanted to cry, but he didn't want to do it in front of people. especially not random people on the street so he held it in. he blinked away the tears quickly, not letting himself cry. not yet.

as he approached the store he was happy to see that gemma hadn't closed up the shop yet. he opened the door, the familiar sound of the bell went off when he opened the door. to his surprise it wasn't gemma who was stood behind the counter, it was a curly haired lad who looked slightly like her.

"you're not gemma," liam says his voice cracking at the end. the one person he wanted to talk to wasn't here.

"yeah last time i checked," the lad said. not looking up from his phone. liam sighs loudly, sniffling as a tear runs down his cheek. he doesn't have anyone else he could talk to.

that's when harry looks up at him. noticing an unbelievably pretty lad standing there with white skinny jeans on and a pink shirt with a dark green jacket over it. he looks him up and down and notices the tears running down the lads cheeks.

"are you okay?" he asks even though he knows it was a dumb question. if the lad was alright he obviously wouldn't be standing in the middle of his sisters bakery crying. he sets down his phone and walks over to him. not knowing really what to do to help the stranger feel better. so he just does what he use to do for his mum when she was upset. he hugs him.

the shorter lad cries into his chest, wrapping his arms around harrys waist. "shh it's okay. i got you," harry says to the boy he doesn't even know the name of. he rubs his back soothingly and rocks them back and fourth a bit.

they stand there for what seems like forever before liam pulls away and wipes his eyes and looks up at harry. his eyes are red and puffy and dry tear streaks stain his cheeks. harry wipes away a stray tear, smiling softly at the smaller boy.

"you wanna talk about it..." he says trailing off hoping liam will tell him his name.

"liam. and not really," he replies. "thanks for that though harry," he replies and harry is confused as to how he knows his name. then he remembers he has a name tag on. "i should go," he says stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets.