HE'S BACK

he woke up in louis' bed. louis was still sound asleep next to him so he decided he would be quiet and leave without waking him up. he write his number on a piece of paper with a heart next to it. and smiles at louis' adorable sleeping face.

he creeps out of the apartment in just a pair of underwear and zayns leather jacket, carrying the rest of his clothes with his left arm pressing it against his chest. he takes his key out of the leather jacket and opens the door smoothly. he drops his clothes to the ground not really caring to take them to the dirty clothes.

what he doesn't expect is for zayn to be in the kitchen cooking pancakes. he sees a stack of them on top of a red plate with sausage right next to them. zayns singing fills the house and liam just stands there in the doorway admiring the man he loves most in this world.

"oh hey baby," zayn says as he turns around. he walks over to liam kissing him on the forehead. what?

"are you okay?" liam asks. he wasn't expecting zayn to be cool and seemingly alright. he was expecting angry and possessive. what the hell?

"yeah why wouldn't i be?" zayn asks turning off the stove and grabbing two other plates and setting them on the counter. he places one pancake on one and two on the other. then puts three sausage on each.

"the video," liam says trailing off.

"oh that," zayn says as if he forgot about it all together. "we'll deal with that later," zayn says his voice getting deeper as he looks at liam. "guessing you were with someone last night too," zayn says with a smirk looking liam up and down, seeing love bites scattered all over his body.

the leather jacket big and loose on his shoulders, it hanging to almost half way to his thighs. "you look good," zayn comments not looking at liam as he pours the syrup on the pancakes. liam watches in disbelief as zayn hands him a plate and fork and walks past him.

the whole day zayn just acts so normal with him. and it is completely driving him insane. but zayn hasn't touched him once. not when they were eating breakfast, not when they were watching movies, not when they left to go to ethan's house, and not now as they are sat in their room.

he seems more focused on his phone than he has been focused on liam all day. its driving liam insane. he stares at zayn as he smiles down at his phone. zayn doesn't even seem to care how he's dressed.

in his favorite white lace panties with knee high socks and in zayns oversized green sweater. he knows zayn loves it when he wears his clothes so he figured he'd try that to get zayn to really focus on him.

he tries to look at his phone but zayn just quickly turns it away. after the third time liam has had it. he snatches zayns phone and throws it across the room.

"liam what the hell," zayn says his voice irritated.

"focus on me," liam whines crawling across the bed. he straddles zayns lap, and places his hands on zayns bare shoulders. noticing how zayn doesn't immediately wrap his arms around him. "please z, touch me, do something," liam says grinding his hips downward.

when zayn just stares at him blankly he does it faster. he grinds his hips down in a fast and smooth rhythm. he tangles his fingers in zayns hair. he bites his lip as he feels zayn harden beneath him. zayn still doesn't do anything, just watches every move liam seems to make.

he kisses zayns cheek and nibbles on zayns ear, moving down quickly. he stops grinding down and just kisses down zayns body to just above the jogging bottoms he is wearing. he slips his fingers inside his joggers and noticing that zayn isn't wearing any underwear.

he tries to pull his bottoms down more but zayn won't lift his hips so liam can get his pants off, so he just let's the pants be and manages to get zayns cøck free. he licks his lips and begins to kitten lick zayns tip. tasting the precum he is oh so familiar with. he wipes it around his lips then lick them humming at the taste.