HARRY

his plan was simple. all he wanted was for zayn to feel the way he felt when he found out. and he knew just how he was going to do it. he was going to cheat on zayn. once the thought had popped in his head he couldn't shake it. it was like an itch he couldn't scratch. it just wouldn't go away.

he was set on making zayn regret ever doing that to him. he knows just the person he wants to cheat on zayn with too. harry. so he waits until zayn has to leave on a four day business trip to go and seek out harry.

he waited an hour after zayn left to catch his flight to leave the house and go to gemmas bakery. he was praying the taller lad would be there like he had been just a week and a half ago. he hadn't seen him there before though so he is wondering if the lad was just there as a one time thing.

as he turns the corner to the bakery he comes to a halt. his heart is beating hard in his chest and his palms are sweaty. he doesn't know if he can do this, doesn't know if he can cheat on zayn. he already feels guilty, he doesn't know how he'll feel after it's happened.

he wonders for a second if zayn felt this guilty while betraying him. he doesn't know but he can't imagine it was easy for zayn as it is so hard for him and he's not even. done anything.

something inside him. pushes him to walk down the street and to the bakery. he quickly goes in before he can change his mind. there is no one behind the counter so he waits, walking over to the counter and leaning on it. he waits for awhile. eventually getting bored and deciding to wander into the back as he has been in there many times before with gemma.

before he can walk into the back are he hears a faint groan coming from the bathroom. he is curious so he walks over, pressing his ear against the door. he hears a faint "fūck," and backs away.

it sounds really hot, he thinks it's harry in there. hopes really, so he reaches for the door handle. it's unlocked so he pulls the door open and sees the tall curly lad he met before say on the toilet stroking his long cøck. liam gasps causing harry to look at him and quickly try to hide his díck.

"h-hi," liam stutters out still staring at harrys crotch area. harry in a rush tucked it underneath his jeans but it was very prominent and liam could see the outline of it.

"do you need something?" harry asks a dark red blush tinting his cheeks as liam just stands there staring at him. liam shakes his head getting himself out of his haze.

"yeah your cøck up my arse," liam says before he can really think about it. now it's his turn to blush as harrys fave goes from confused his mouth open a bit in shock to cockiness. a smirk spreading across his face as he looks at the blushing lad still stood too far away from him.

he stands up from the toilet he was sat on. "i don't wanna do it in here," harry says smirking. liam nods in agreement. "didn't think anyone would come in. no one usually does on tuesdays," harry says seemingly trying to explain his previous actions. he definitely doesn't want liam to think that he is some sort of sex addict or anything like that.

"where?" liam asks.

"over the counter," harry says watching liams bum as he walks behind the counter. liam presses his bum against the counter so that he is facing harry. harry steps in front of him, he is about four inches taller than liam so liam has to look up at him a bit.

harry cups liams cheeks and all liam can really focus on is the loud thumping of his heart. is he really about to do this? is he really about to cheat on zayn. the so called love of his life. well as harrys lips meet his the answer is yes.

he doesn't kiss back at first. but as harry presses himself closer to him he can't help it. he moans at the feeling of harrys length pressed up against his leg. he moans into the kiss as harry pulls at the ends of his hair.