LOUIS

the next morning after niall left liams mind was wondering everywhere. he didn't know what he would do today. he didn't really know anyone else who would be up for a good fuck. so when it was around 10 am he decided he should go and and get some breakfast.

he gets dressed in some black skinny jeans a pink shirt and one of zayns leather jackets. he slips on his black converse and opens the door. he goes to turn quickly as he shuts the door but he ends up bumping into a solid figure. he almost stumbles back but the person puts his hand on the small of his back and pulls him close to his chest.

"i am so sorry," liam breathes out and finally looks at the lad he had come in contact with. its the handsome blue eyed boy he had met a couple days ago.  he is captivated by the boys sharp cheekbones and defined jawline. their faces are merely inches apart, liam feeling the lads warm breath on his lips.

liams hands rest on his chest his hands slightly gripping his shirt. "you're good. it was my fault really," louis says breathless. he digs his fingers into the leather of liams jacket and maybe pulls him a bit closer.

"louis right?" liam asks hoping he gets the guys name right. he only met him once but he doesn't want to seem like an ass for not remembering his name. "i'm liam," he adds not remembering telling the boy his name.

"a pretty name to a pretty face," the lad says. they stand there for a few seconds before louis speaks again. "i know this is really forward but do you want to go back to mine?" he doesn't look liam in the eyes as he had before and a blush creeps up his neck to his cheeks. liam merely nods, at least now he knows who he's doing today.

liam reaches for his door and slams it shut. louis grabs his hand and leads him to his own apartment. the number 17 on his door. louis easily pits the key in the lock and opens the door pulling liam through. he guides liam in, following in after him and shitting the door behind them.

liam looks around the flat that looks just like his. except the living area is completely empty except a dead plant and an open suitcase laying in the middle of the floor. clothes scattered around it and messy inside.

"i know its uh empty but i haven't had time to buy furniture yet," louis explains a bit embarrassed and nervous. he scratches the back of his head, he doesn't know what to say. doesn't know the type of boundaries the brown eyed lad has.

liam turns around and looks at him. his eyes bright and with a faux innocent. they seem to shine as the sunlight hits them. they look almost amber and louis' can't help but stare at them. they aren't really the average brown. they're more amber. "that's okay," liam says with a giggle.

he steps closer to louis, there chests only about a foot apart. "so... what do you want to do?" liam asks. running his hands up louis' chest and wrapping them around his neck. louis grips his arms just below the elbow pulling him closer and wrapping his arms more around his neck. they're chests now touching and louis' hands on the small of liam back.

"whatever you want princess," louis says his face hard and dominant. he licks his lips slowly staring at liams lips. he slowly slips his hand down liams pants, his hand barely fitting in between the skinny jeans. he grips liams bum; pulling the boy closer to him.

"how about you kiss me," liam suggests. louis merely nods, hesitantly going in for the kiss. when there lips meet liam let's louis lead at first. letting him set the pace, but soon liam gets impatient with louis teasing him.

he whines and tries to speed up the kiss. louis complies but continues teasing him. louis bites his bottom lip gently, then pulls away for a second. "tell me if you want me to stop," he says and before liam can answer he kisses him again.