Ch. 5 - The Confession, Pt. 1

Author's note// 500 reads!!! I could not thank you guys enough. I will try to produce more content, when I have time. For now, enjoy another sad chapter :,)

Angus's POV

"It's almost time!!" Gregg shouts, sounding upset. He is looking more stressed right now than he has been lately. Gregg was pacing around the living room, with an extremely anxious look in his eyes. What's going on? I want to help him... I need to make him feel okay. "Gregg? Hon, is this about Casey?" Gregg freezes. His head tilts in my direction, and I noticed he was breathing heavily. It was almost like he was gasping for air...

I began to feel my heart beating rapidly. "Mae and I have to tell his parents where he went." I stared directly into his eyes. He was terrified. Don't tell the truth, please. They'll report everything to the police. They'll ask questions. Make something up, please. So much will happen. We will have to wait to move a little longer... please.

Gregg's POV

    I walked doggedly over to the the old Party Barn to wait for Mae. It's been a while since I've seen her. Ugh. But why do we have to meet up over a heavy subject? I look down at my phone. It began to buzz and Mae's contact eased itself into view onto my screen. I tapped the green button and put my phone to my ear.

~The phone call, brought to you by Angus's spooky face~

Mae: "Hi Gregg!"

Gregg: "Hey, Mae."

Mae: "You don't sound too happy. To be honest, I hate having anything to do this too, to make you feel better."

Gregg: "But we don't. Why do you say that??"

Mae: "Because we found out what happened to Casey, and that is something to do with this whole situation. And then we have to lie about it to his parents."

Gregg: "What if we don't lie? What if we tell the truth?"

Mae: "Because of the police. They'll probably tell the police about the truth, and we'll be interrelated, or whatever."

Gregg: "Interrogated?"

Mae: "Yeah. That. And I don't want anything to do with the police. I think none of us want anything to do with that night or the police, okay?"

Gregg: "Fine, jeez."

    I decide to look up from the pavement, and spot a small, deep navy-blue figure in the distance.

Gregg: "Okay, I'll talk to you in a bit."

Mae: "Okie dokie! Bye!!"

Gregg: "Bye."

~The end of the phone call~

    Mae's POV (A new character's POV, interesting!)

    I sigh. Ugh. Looks like Gregg is feeling like ass and shit. I do too. And I want to throw up. And cry. Why couldn't I burn down my crappy room with me in it, when I said I wanted to? As I'm walking, I spot a blurry, yellowish warm-colored fox in black. A frail grin lazily grows on my lips, and I saw Gregg do the same. "You ready?" He asked me, his voice sounding raspy and dry. His eyes were shimmering, but not with happiness, but sadness. He looked like he wanted to cry, so badly. I put on another weak grin. "Yeah. Let's go."

\\Another Author's note//
I hope you guys liked that chapter! Again, I could never thank you guys enough for 500 views. That's amazing!

Also, because some people helped me (from my last author's note) I now have ideas! I have so many plans for this fanfic, it's insane. Again, thank you guys for everything. I plan on creating a second fanfic on the ship Phan (Dan x Phil) but that will come later. Stay tuned, for more chapters!

- The Dork