4 am

I was just about to write this chapter but then my nose went "FUCK YOU!", and i got a nosebleed.

(Warning, zoomed up pic of my bloody mouth, quite literally

And it was one of those crappy one minute nosebleeds where like a teaspoon of blood comes out and that's it and then you have the taste of blood in your mouth until you eat something (i have nosebleeds so often that i can accurately divide them in...

And it was one of those crappy one minute nosebleeds where like a teaspoon of blood comes out and that's it and then you have the taste of blood in your mouth until you eat something (i have nosebleeds so often that i can accurately divide them into three different types... help me)

Good thing my brother didn't see that or else he would have asked that one question: "did you look at a hot anime boy for too long again?"
God, how i hate it....

Anyway, back to the chapter. So you know how i thought that i had discovered a trick on how to keep wifi even after midnight?? Yeah, that doesn't work anymore so I'm sorry if i suddenly stop answering.

Anyway, i had to get up early today for church (I honestly only go there cause I love the stories our pastor tells us... ._.)

I got up a little too early tho so i decided to draw:

THE LEGS ARE SO SHORT HOLY CRAPYeah, I'm still writing on my artworks, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Yeah, I'm still writing on my artworks, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Okay, bye. Time for easter! Ttyl!