Untitled Part 161

Kdrama: maximum of 16 episodes

Pinoy drama: 3 years or more? Lol ilang episodes na daw ba yung "Ang Probinsyano?" lagi ko nalang naririnig yung line ni cardo na, "Sige, iputok mo!"

Cr. Bhel Xiumin Kim

~

About EXO's upcoming comeback:

A staff member said: "If Growl is the track that introduced the era of EXO to Korea, the new track will ensure that Korea continues to stay in this era."

SM staffs are carefully selecting the tracks now as their target is to hit Growl's popularity, EXO might be appearing on MORE variety shows.

It is also said that some members might be involved in the making of some of the tracks in EXO's 4th album (especially Chanyeol's self-composed songs).

©twinklybaek

~

  [FACTS]
During middle school, Baekhyun was said to really take good care of his seatmate. One time, his seatmate forgot to bring his pencil case, so he started worrying. Baekhyun gave the guy his own pencil case and told him, "You can use this." so Baek's seatmate was really touched. But then right before the guy could express his thanks, Baekhyun opened his mouth to say, "Since you're using it, take my notes for me."
(Ctto.Gianne Ronda Asula Duerme)

~

  -Baekhyun was mentioned Korean drama Kill Me Heal Me

-Xiumin was mentioned in drama Sound Of Your Heart

-EXO's Monster was played in Uncontrollaby Fond

-EXO's Growl was played in Pinocchio, Descendants of the Sun, Middle School Student A and The Time

-EXO was mentioned in Korean drama, Solomons Penjury

-EXO was mentioned n The Producer

any other kdrama that mentioned EXO?

~

Weeks from now, it will be EXO's turn to fill the Jamsil Stadium with their EXO-Ls 💞 Imagine Suho being emotional while watching Coldplay's concert with the thoughts of, "This stadium will be filled with thousands of EXO-Ls and i will be there on the stage performing my hearts out for them"

-krysha ellaine-✔

~

OP came back to her countryside home and found out that she received Kyungsoo's signature from her mother. Kyungsoo and his hyungs went there, last march. OP's mother said to Kyungsoo that her daughter is a fan and she even showed Kyungsoo the sticker that OP made, Kyungsoo replied, "Whoa this is amazing". OP's mother also shook hands with kyungsoo and even got a hug from him and said that Kyungsoo is very kind and manly.

-dyororo-

~

Luhan said that all of his clothes were taken off while filming the bath scene in FOTD. He said it's embarrassing. 😂

cr. desireelu | maeenguero

~

chanyeol calling suho in the middle of coldplay concert:

"hELLO HYUNG? DON'T HANG UP. CONSIDER THIS AN AUDIOSTREAM"
©chanplusbaek

~

"the songs from the album are self composed by chanyeol"

cr. exosmochi

this is just a RUMOR abt exo's comeback. Really hoping this is true~

-dailyexhoe-

~

Non-fans comments on Baekhyun's "Take you home":
- Baekhyun-nim's voice really... honey dripping from his voice. His voice in this song gives a different charm from 'Rain'. 'Take You Home'!, please hit daebak

- Baekhyun-nim is really good at singing

- I like Baekhyun-nim's voice color. I love this song as expected, and I think I'll keep listening to it

- I'm not EXO fan, but Baekhyun's a must-listen

- I'm a man but I like EXO's songs. I like 'Beautiful' the most, so I trust his music. Thank for always releasing good songs.

- Just few days ago, I got into Baekhyun's voice, so I have listened to his songs a lot. And suddenly Byun Baekhyun releases a new song for SM Station 2. Woah really... I'm a fan of another group, but I've been waiting for this song since they released the teaser. I think I have to listen to this song only for a long time.

- Not a fan but as expected that Baekhyun's voice color is insane

- I'm not EXO-L, but to be honest, Baekhyun can be considered as a must-listen now, right? His new song is good... as expected

- I'm an Army, but I always enjoy EXO's songs. Especially, I think Baekhyun-nim's voice color and singing talent are good, so as soon as I listened to the song, I downloaded it. Congrats for debuting at #9 with his solo song. The song is really good. It's my style.

- I'm a passing-by HighLight fan! As expected of must-listen Baekhyun-nim. I really like his voice. I watched the MV right away at 6pm. This is the song I really want to download. Thank you for writing nice comments for our review section, too. Let's do well.

- Woah I had a deep impression with Baekhyun-nim's voice color since 'Dream', and now I heard he released a solo song... I'll support him. I just rated 5 stars for the song. Let's do well for the longevity!!

- I don't really like idols, but it seems there is honey dripping from this boy's voice color. His falsetto control is also good...

- I'm Suzy's fan, and this song is so good. I listened to it without any expectation, and I got surprised. I'm promoting the song by telling my friends to give the song a listen. This is the sound of spring... He did great! The debut rank is a bit pity. The song's so good that I thought it would be #1, but it seems because they released the song at 6pm...the song will go up! Please do well!

- Not a fan but I trust his music

- Just a VIP passing by! Baekhyun's solo song sounds so good, and the lyrics are also beautiful. For me, I liked D.O. and Chen's voice color, but from now, I like Baekhyun's voice color, too. The song's really good.

- As an IU fan, I started supporting Baekhyun-nim after watching 'Moon Lovers'. His new song is really good. I'll support him! (ⓒknetzonbaekhyun)