Another Spazz~

Baekhyun's V App Broadcast:

A fan asked him about his abs..

Baekhyun: I have abs now! They have returned! Should I lift up my shirt? No, I don't want to. Should I show it to you? I've already lifted my shirt but the screen isn't showing it.

© Alyssa Uy Do

~

Meet XiuGum

The eyes and lips tho!

~

  bbh introduced himself as "Im the person with a wide back and a generous heart"
©eternally_b

~

EXO broke the record for most pre-ordered album in kpop history with Overdose reaching 660,000 pre orders.
-moonxo-

~

  Please read this EXO L's.. 

An ARMY mocked my 7 year old niece and asked her "EXO had 12 members.. why do they have 9 now..?"
What she replied got me in tears.. She said..
"ARMY Eonni..Don't you know? Our appa Kris is out for a business trip, Luhan oppa and Tao oppa went to abroad to study .. They will come soon.. we will reunite as one happy family again! Dad went to abroad so that he can Pay our bills.. My two oppas are studying very hard and are achieving a lot.. Our omma Suho looks after us millions.. and you know what? Our society bashes our omma and our other Oppas.. but at the end of the day, we reunite as a happy family all living under the same roof.. Now understand why we say WE ARE ONE? Eonni ssi that's because We are 1 family.. there's no one who is different from us.. "
Cr: Lovitoli Sumi

~

   —Suho attended Coldplay's concert yesterday

with his co SM artists
—Chanyeol attended Coldplay's concert tonight
with his manager
-alliah maria-

~

   EXO members Phobia

Luhan: Acrophobia (Fear of heights)
Kris: Globophobia (Fear of balloons)
Lay: Hippophobia (Fear of horses)
Kai: Phasmophobia (Fear of ghosts)
D.O: Entomophobia (Fear of insects/ bugs).
Chanyeol: Entomophobia (Fear of insects/bugs) and Dentophobia (Fear of dentists) Xiumin: Ailurophobia (Fear of cats)
Tao: Phasmophobia (Fear of ghosts)
Sehun: Entomophobia (Fear of insects/ bugs)
Suho: Gerascophobia (Fear of growing old)
Chen: Chorophobia (Fear of dancing) especially competing in the Dance Battle.
Baekhyun: Entomophobia (Fear of insects/ bugs) and Katsaridaphobia (Fear of cockroaches)
-LEI WU -

~

  The surprising REASON why China is blocking South Korean music videos and TV:

China is not happy about Washington's agreement with Seoul to build a missile shield system, known as THAAD, in South Korea to protect the close US ally from North Korean attacks. Beijing has condemned it in unusually blunt terms, with a Foreign Ministry spokesperson warning that China felt "firm opposition and strong dissatisfaction" about the new defensive system.

Other than issuing angry statements, though, China actually can't do much to stop the installation of the THAAD system. It's taking out its anger on Korean pop culture instead.

Korean TV shows and K-pop music videos have been blocked from streaming in China — one of their biggest and most lucrative markets — Chinese internet users have posted about boycotting Korean beauty products, and Korean celebrities have canceled tours in China.

Lotte is an enormous conglomerate, but individual South Korean artists are also feeling the sting. It's not the first time that China has targeted Korean pop culture to make its political points. Soon after South Korea officially agreed to allow the construction of THAAD on its soil in July 2016, several Korean celebrities and K-pop bands had their events canceled in China.

EXO, a K-pop boy band hugely popular in China, canceled two concerts in August that were to be held in Shanghai, according to the New York Times. Korean drama stars Kim Woo Bin and Suzy Bae also canceled their Beijing fan meet in August.

Since then, there have been reports that many big Korean entertainment companies are avoiding China altogether and focusing publicity elsewhere.