El sueño

I woke up to the sounds of birds cheeping. But when I opened my eyes, I wasn't in my bed, I was sat on the park swing, dressed in my grey, velvet dress from the night before.
      "What the fuck?" I said to myself. I got up and made my way to the park exit when I heard that nasally, gravelly voice.
    "Oh Serena." I turned to see Cole in his vintage denim jacket, that same hair over his face.  "Why don't you just leave Riverdale, I don't know why you're here, you won't last another day. Riverdale High will eat. You. Alive."
      I just looked at him, confused and delirious.  "Cole, what are you talking about?"
     "I know what it was like for you back in Chicago, those girls, what they would do to you."
      "Shut up." I closed my eyes, hands over my ears.
      "Those horrible, horrible things they would do to you." He walked closer to me, I malicious grin all over his face. "You felt so lonely didn't you, so... alienated."
      "Go fuck yourself."
    "And what about... Brad. Brad Summers. He humiliated you didn't he, used you and when he didn't want you anymore, ditched you."
      When I opened my eyes, Cole's face was about an inch from mine. He looked like he was about to kiss me, but when he leaned in, I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach.
     After looking down, I saw Cole withdraw the knife.
     I screamed and screamed, the pain unbearable. It seared and throbbed, my hand covered in a glistening, crimson liquid. The way the sun shone against it was beautiful even. But I couldn't ignore the excruciating agony.
        "Wake up Serena, wake up, WAKE UP!"