1

If I have to suffer this song you guys have to also

I was working a late shift at the bar tonight and it's already known that some guys in the bar can't 'handle their drinks'. A man stumbled into the bar wearing a leather jacket with a D and an A on it. My best bar friend tried to take his order after he sat down but ended up walking over to me. He does this a lot. The guy was pretty attractive and Garry was gay so he wouldn't walk over here to get me unless the man ordered something only I knew how to make. He looked like a scotch guy though. "He asked for you specifically" Garry said. "Why me, tell him I'm busy" I said. He walked over to the man had a few brief words and he walked back over to me. "He won't budge" Garry said. "Fine get that guy a bottle of Absolute Peach. I pointed to the order is was already on. I walked over to the man. "Hello sir, what can I help you with" I said sweetly. "You can get me a scotch" he said. As I turned around to get his scotch he spoke. "Oh and nice ass" he said chuckling. "Here's your scotch sir" I said walking away. "Wait" the man slurred over his words. "Yes sir" I said swinging around to face him. "What's your name" he asked. "My name is Rihanna" I said. "Sir the bar closes in 2 minutes you need to leave" I said. "I can't I'd probably get a D.U.I" he said. "I'm surprised you know what that is" I mumbled under my breath. "What was that" he said. "Nothing" I smiled sweetly as I wiped down the counter. "Could you drive me home" he asked. "Garry can" I said. "No-can-do M'lady I have a date" Garry said grabbing his keys and jacket. "Oh, and before I go guys, Use protection" he said running out the door. "He ships us" he said. "Who even are you" I asked. "Baby girl i'm Dean Ambrose" he said. "Oh" I said. "So can you take me home now" he asked putting the scotch glass down. I took the glass and wiped it down. "Only if you leave me the hell alone" I said. "Aren't you gonna change out of that uniform" he asked. "Yes" I said. "Do it" he said. "I'll do it after I shower" I said. "No but seriously drive me home" he said. "Fine whatever" I said grabbing my keys. I hopped over the bar and walked over to the door "Dean" following behind me. I turned around as I received a hard smack to my ass. "You fuckin perv" I yelled. "Is there a problem" my manager yelled. "No sir, My wifey here was just reciting a story" "Dean" said. My manager took a quick pic of us together Deans hand was on my waist at the moment but I had to wait until my boss left to fuckin hurt him. After my boss left I said "I hate you so much it shouldn't even be possible to hate someone this much" I said. He lead me to his car. "Drive this" he said handing me his keys. "Ok then" I said getting into the front seat.  I drove him to this fancy ass hotel. We got out of the car for some reason there was a whole bunch of girls and boys outside talking pictures. "Goodbye" I said handing him his keys. "How are you getting home" he asked me. "Walking" I said. "No come up with me you can sleep in my room I'll just sleep on the couch" he said grabbing my hand not letting me answer. "But in return I want a kiss" he said. "Right now" he said. "Is your bed comfortable" I asked. "Hell yeah" he said. "Fine" I said. He kissed me hands rested on my ass giving it a firm squeeze. As he pulled away he smiled. "Like it" he said. All I could do is nod. "Come on" he said. He picked me up bridal style. I covered my eyes as he entered the tall building. "Hey Dean" a man said. "Sup" he said. "Who's this" the man questioned. "I'll tell you later" he said walking to the elevator.

🔝After the long af elevator ride🔝

"We're here babe" he said putting me gently on the floor. "First I'm not your "babe" second why was the elevator ride so long" I said.  "Because I'm on the top floor" he said. "Oh" I said. "Why did you let me stay here" I asked. "Because your ass is amazing" he said. "wow you are such an ass" I said. "I know, now lets go to sleep" he said. "Ok bye" I said getting up and walking into the bedroom. I went right to sleep but a large pair of arms wrapped around me. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me" I said to myself. "I'm not kidding babe" he said falling asleep.