2

The next day at the bar we were all cleaning out the Glasses and a very expensive looking couple walked in. "Is there a worker by the name of Rihanna here" the woman asked. "Why yes here she is" my boss said. "You gave us the picture of them correct" the man asked. "Um yes sir this here is his wife" my boss said. "We're not married" I said. "Your not" the woman asked. "No" I said. Dean walked through the door. "Yes we are, you said you didn't want to keep our marriage a secret anymore" he said. "If were married then where is the rings" I asked. "You left your ring at my hotel room yesterday" he said handing me a large ring. "Where's yours" I asked. "I already told you I lost it" he said. "We're not even married, hell, this isn't even my ring" I yelled. "Then what are these pictures of you guys together and kissing" the man asked. "That was one time" I said. "So you guys are dating" the woman asked. "No" I said. "So your a fling" the man asked. "Paul" the woman said. "What" he said. "I'm not a fling I don't even know him he was drunk" I said. "You don't know him" the woman asked. "Nope" I said. Handing Dean the ring. "My friend said he was married to Renee Young anyway" I said. "Well the fans think you guys are in some way shape or form together so your the newest member of the Raw roster" the man said. "What the fuck" I said. "Babe this is great" Dean yelled hugging me. "Yeah" I said awkwardly. "So you guys are dating" my boss said. "No" I said. "You are now" the couple said walking out. "You hear that" dean said. "Sadly" I said. "You know what that means" dean said. "No" I said. Everyone else went back to work. "That means I can do this" Dean said grabbing my ass harshly. "GARRY HELP ME" I yelled. "Nope, and remember kids, use protection" Garry said going back to work. "It's Monday so we have to go to Raw" dean said to my boss. "Ok have fun Rihanna" my boss said as dean held my hand as we walked out of the bar. "I fucking hate you, you ruined my life, my life was perfect before you walked into it" I said as we got into the car. "But your life will be better with me in it, and you might even feel better with me in you" he said. "Just drive to the arena so I can stay backstage" I said. "We have to create the storyline so we have to drop by your house to get you some clothes" he said. "Fine but don't go all googly eyes on me ok" I said. "Ok baby" he said. "It's taking me everything not to smack you upside your fucking head" I said. "Just go get some clothes jeez" he said.

👗After she got her clothes 👗

I put the clothes into the trunk and got into the passenger seat. "Hopefully you packed something nice sweetheart" he said. "Just drive" I said. We arrived at the arena and went right in most superstars just looked at me I kept my head down. I walked into our locker room and sat on the couch that was in there. "What are you doing get dressed" dean said. "I'm new to this ok" I said. "Whatever just get dressed" he said.

➿after they went to the ring➿

"As you all my know this is my girlfriend, Rihanna" dean said. The crowd cheered. "As you can see she is beautiful" he said. "And that's all I have for you today folks goodbye" he said grabbing my hand and leading my backstage.