4

"You don't know what Fresh Prince is" I asked in disbelief. "Not. A. Clue" he said. "I'm casting shame on myself I had sex with a guy who doesn't know what Fresh Prince is" I said. "Yeah you did" he said. "We can do it again if you'd like" I said. "I would" he said. "Well I was kidding" I said. "Awe" he said. "Ok lets watch the show" I said getting comfortable. "Sit on my lap" Dean said. "Why the couch is fine" I said. "Just do it" he said. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "What is the point of this" I asked. "Nothing just watch the show" he said. Who took a dump in his dinner, damn.

🔴At Raw🔴

Dean was on Miz TV tonight for interrupting Miz and Mayrese last week I'm pretty sure it was. I was dressed in an apparent gear they made for me.

Dean walked behind me as we walked out to the ring

Dean walked behind me as we walked out to the ring. Everyone in the arena could see my ass I wasn't gonna lie I feel violated but I'm not gonna say anything. In the end Dean attacked Miz and we all went backstage. "Dean" I said. "Yes" he said. "Is that your wedding ring" I asked. "Yeah" he trailed off. "It's a nice ring" I said. "Look, I know that this seems wrong in your point of view, but in mine it's not" he said. "I'm gonna go to the hotel now" I said. "I'm going too" he said. "I'll just stay here then" I said starting to change out of this 'gear'. "Lets have sex" he said. "Can I just-" is all I got out before I was pressed against the wall. "Can you what" he said dipping his face in my neck leaving wet kisses on it. "Nevermind" I basically moaned out. "That's right baby" he said. "D-dean" I said. "No no no call me daddy" he said. "Stop" I moaned. "You know you like it" he said kissing my chest. "I didn't say I didn't like it I said s-" was all I could choke out before I felt his wet tongue circling around my nipple. My body betrays me every time he touches me. The door opened. "Surprise" the voice yelled. I looked behind dean to see Renee standing in the doorway. "What the hell is this" she yelled. Hunter walked in. "It's called sex Renee" he said. "Oh and Dean cover her up" he said. "But I'm not finished with her" he said. "Ok come on Renee we have our own sex to have" Hunter said. "You're cheating on me" Dean yelled. "Yes but look at you" she said. "I've only had sex with her twice" he said. "Imma just go" I said putting on my clothes. "Stay" he demanded. "Whatever" I said sitting on the couch. "How long" Dean asked Renee. "Since our wedding night" she confessed. Dean threw his ring at Renee. "Fuck you" he yelled grabbing my hand and leading me to the car. "How about car sex. "He asked. "What the fuck is wrong with you" I yelled. "What's wrong with her she said our wedding night who even does that" he said driving to the hotel. "Nevermind I'll just stay out of this" I said. "You have the worst attitude" he said walking into the elevator. I walked in  behind him standing in the corner.

✖️The next show✖️

I was on my phone while Dean was in a match. I was bored so I decided to just play games until he came back. When he came back he was pissed. "Hey" I said. He sat down next to me. "I'm so done" he yelled. "Done with what don't go USO on me" I said. "I'm done" he yelled. "With what" I said. "Renee"he said. "Im done too now" I said. "Really"he said excitedly. "yes" I said. "Finally" he said. "What do you mean I've  been done before" I said. "Yeah but not much so" he said. "So" I replied. "Ok you done for the day like you don't have anything else to do" I asked. "Nothing" he said. "Ok come on" I said grabbing my phone. We walked out of the dressing room