3

"What was that" I said as we entered the locker room. "What was what" he said packing up his stuff. "You said like 3 sentences and then left" I said. "That's what the script said" he said. "Oh ok well then what do we do now" I asked. "We could either fuck or do something else like let me finger you or something" he said. "I'd have to be drunk as fuck to have sex with you" I said. "We're dating which means I have sex privileges" he said. "Are you just gonna dangle this in my face" I asked. "No that's my dicks job" he said. "Stop" I said. "Stop what" he said smirking. "Stop being that way" I said. "What way" he said. "Stop trying to fuck me Dean" I said. "Never" he said.

➡️when they went back to the hotel that night➡️

Dean was sleeping but I was thinking about earlier today that smirk of his. It... it got me... how do I say this it got me wound up you could say. Just thinking about it made me wound up. I snuck into the bathroom it was pretty late it was about 12:00 but of course i was awake. I slid my underwear down my legs and began gently rubbing my clit. Gentle moans escaped my mouth in the process. Then I slid 2 fingers into my soaking wet clit. I think this is the first time I've ever done this. Then there was one of the loudest moans to come out of me filling the bathroom. I closed my eyes in deep pleasure. Dean watched me in amusement as my mouth opened with moans spilling out. He quietly walked over to my and sat in between my legs. "That's my job" he said. My eyes shot open as I accidentally came onto his face. "Sorry" I said. "WOW" he said. "That is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted" he said. "What" I said. "Your fucking delicious" he said. "Ok well I'm gonna head back to sleep" I said. "To late for that" he said ducking his head in between my legs and licking up and down on my clit. "No no no no no" I said. What he said was muffled so I didn't quite catch it so I might as well go with it. He stuck his tongue into my clit and began to lick rapidly. Moans filled the bathroom. He took his face from out in between my legs and stood up. "We've got a long night ahead of us" he said unzipping his pants.

👅💦the next morning 💦👅

I woke up the next morning walking into the bathroom to take a shower but it was occupied with Dean's naked body. "Hurry up" I said. "Join me, it's less time" he said. "Never in a million years" I said taking off my shirt. "We've seen each other naked before what's the difference now" he said. "That was one time" I said. Getting in after fully removing my clothes. "See I knew you'd do it" he said. "Yeah yeah whatever" I said. "Last night was fun" he said. "Yeah and" I said. "I finally got you to have sex with me so that's a plus" he said. "What are we doing today" I asked. "Nothing much" he said. "Ok then" I said pecking his lips and getting out. I got dressed and went into the living room to watch some T.V "Dean lets watch fresh prince" I said. "Ok" he said coming out of the bathroom in some grey basketball shorts. "So what's the Fresh Prince of Belair" he asked me.